The Student Room Group

What opinion do you have for the private course in A level for biology and chemistry

What opinion do you have for the private course at A level for biology and chemistry in London? I'm interested to attend the course but I have no idea if it is okay. I would like to study Dentistry in the UK and I need the A level to do it
Original post by zaynebb
What opinion do you have for the private course at A level for biology and chemistry in London? I'm interested to attend the course but I have no idea if it is okay. I would like to study Dentistry in the UK and I need the A level to do it

Is this at a college or you teaching yourself? As long as its the normal A level requirement by one of the recognised exam boards then it is fine.

The bigger issue would be whether you can afford the fees and whether you are allowing yourself one or two years to complete.

If the private course is at one of the crammers, then it will costs thousands to do each A level.
You will have to contact them and do your research to see if its worth it.
Alternatively you can see if there are any state colleges that still do A levels.
Alternatively you could do a course by correspondence.

You also dont mention the third A level and you also need to look at entry requirements to make sure you comply with any requirement to have sat the A levels within a certain time period i.e 2 years of starting the course.

Quick Reply

Latest