The Student Room Group

What did I do wrong

just ignore this thread now I cba with her anymore
(edited 5 years ago)
Don't think about it too much. It could have been anything, an ex of hers, confusion about her sexuality, realising she doesn't like the spot on top of your lip etc etc. Sounds like an immature person to me if she doesn't even give you a reason for why she suddenly disappeared. Better now than 5 years later.
Original post by Camryn0903
I just started to get to know this girl (I'm lesbian) and I was talking to her normally and we were having a conversation... and then she just vanishes... she blocks me on everything ... like I have no idea what I did... any suggestions (I'm happy to answer more specific questions considering this is a very vague scenario)
Did you meet her online?
Thanks... she literally said she was deleting her account and then left... and then also blocked me on insta and sc.. I was so confused
Reply 3
Ya but she wasnt a catfish or anything we had video chatted
Reply 4
I just started to get to know this girl (I'm lesbian) and I was talking to her normally and we were having a conversation... and then she just vanishes... she blocks me on everything ... like I have no idea what I did... any suggestions (I'm happy to answer more specific questions considering this is a very vague scenario)

May have been a boy. If u sent nudes, he may have had a **** and peaced out. Otherwise i have no clue.
OK fair enough. I wouldn't read too much in to it then, but remember this. You have your self worth and if someone mistreats you, don't stand for it, even if she has a nice smile, personality or ass. I would drop someone who started to ignore me like a hotcake (I'm a straight man for the record) and wait (while finding other potential partners) for them to come crawling back.
Ya but she wasnt a catfish or anything we had video chatted
Reply 6
No we video chatted before.. and no I didnt send nudes.. firstly I'm 17 secondly... I'm not that kinda gal but thanks anyway 🙂
Original post by Morcatic
May have been a boy. If u sent nudes, he may have had a **** and peaced out. Otherwise i have no clue.
Reply 7
Lol ok thank you thate made me feel much better x😊
Original post by Samsam2019
OK fair enough. I wouldn't read too much in to it then, but remember this. You have your self worth and if someone mistreats you, don't stand for it, even if she has a nice smile, personality or ass. I would drop someone who started to ignore me like a hotcake (I'm a straight man for the record) and wait for them to come crawling back.
Reply 8
No we video chatted before.. and no I didnt send nudes.. firstly I'm 17 secondly... I'm not that kinda gal but thanks anyway 🙂

I only say that due to experience. But thats good. Maybe she found someone else or she was cheating on someone else for you. Or her parents were angry that she was talking to you. I'm just guessing at this point
Reply 9
That's literally me too tho.. just guessing Coz there doesnt seem to be an explanation.. again.. thanks tho
Original post by Morcatic
I only say that due to experience. But thats good. Maybe she found someone else or she was cheating on someone else for you. Or her parents were angry that she was talking to you. I'm just guessing at this point
maybe a family member saw the messages
Shes 19 tho... 🙁
Original post by nintysixthousand
maybe a family member saw the messages

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending