The Student Room Group

French A Level Speaking Exam AQA

Hey guys, my A level speaking exam is tomorrow and I really want to get a high A if not an A*, are there any tips? Complex structures I should definitely try to use? Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Reply 1
Any chance you could spill the beans on the cards?? Any topics to revise in particular? :wink:
Original post by Ell.Lake
Hey guys, my A level speaking exam is tomorrow and I really want to get a high A if not an A*, are there any tips? Complex structures I should definitely try to use? Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Reply 2
Don't forget to ask complex structured questions and make sure you're inntonation is parfait if you really wanna get that A*. Bonne chance.
Original post by anya19
Don't forget to ask complex structured questions and make sure you're inntonation is parfait if you really wanna get that A*. Bonne chance.

Thank you!! When is your exam? Im not quite sure on any topics at the moment, but im hoping that the exam board Is nice to us!!! Bonne chance to you too x
my a level speaking exam is tomorrow too !!!
use the subjonctive and si clauses such as si j'avais l'oppertunitie je changerais
Good luck to you too! Let me know how you get on, are you AQA too? And thank you I’ll slot that in somewhere😊
Original post by Shaikha Faisal
my a level speaking exam is tomorrow too !!!
use the subjonctive and si clauses such as si j'avais l'oppertunitie je changerais

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending