AQA GCSE Religious Studies A Paper 1 + 2 - 13 and 20th May 2019 [Exam Discussion] Watch

Notprepared
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is anyone prepared? Does anyone know what will come up for Buddhism and Christianity?
rocketman3234
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i dont do either of those. I would make a list of quotes and keywords to refresh your memory.
I feel prepared hopefully no random questions come up and aiming for a 6+.
Notprepared
Rep:
?
Really that sweet
(Original post by rocketman3234)
i dont do either of those. I would make a list of quotes and keywords to refresh your memory.
I feel prepared hopefully no random questions come up and aiming for a 6+.
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good luck....sorry don't do any of the ones you have listed.
Hopefully its a nice paper thou..as i'm aiming for 7/8
Notprepared
Rep:
?
Same I’m aiming for 7 but I feel like failing
(Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy)
Good luck....sorry don't do any of the ones you have listed.
Hopefully its a nice paper thou..as i'm aiming for 7/8
Jannay
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Let's hope some simple questions come up for Christianity, and good luck with Buddhism, I heard that it's quite difficult. Hopefully we're asked about private worship for Christianity, because that's literally ALL I know. Look through the specification and tick off stuff you do know and review stuff that you find difficult, the spec says basically everything that we need to know.

LET'S GET THOSE 8s THOUGH!!! AND REMEMBER 'LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR'
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Notprepared)
Same I’m aiming for 7 but I feel like failing
You won't ...Good Luck
Kwelpim
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey how did everyone find todays exam
Laurence863
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kwelpim)
did Buddhism and Christianity, Buddhism was all solid. Christianty was fine aside from the very first question, the multiple choice on salvation. Think it was, which of these is not a form of salvation: law, sin, grace, spirit

oh and the last question on the paper about the lords prayer, found that horrendously difficult.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jamesh910
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
1.1 Christian beliefsLaw grace sin or spirit?
Lauryyys
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same i struggled on that multiple choice - I put Spirit because salvation is being saved from sin and the law and grace is a way of doing so. I think the answer was sin now though.
zapper31592
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i chose law, because the spirit has something to do with Christianity
(Original post by Laurence863)
did Buddhism and Christianity, Buddhism was all solid. Christianty was fine aside from the very first question, the multiple choice on salvation. Think it was, which of these is not a form of salvation: law, sin, grace, spirit

oh and the last question on the paper about the lords prayer, found that horrendously difficult.
rrrude
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
IT WAS SO BADDD i want to cry so bad so so bad
I did Christianity and Islam- i hated the question on the imamammbfsFuv wth was that
Lauryyys
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The Lords Prayer I did about informal prayers and how Christians can use their own beliefs and share their own interpretation of their faith

Bumble_bee1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just done a GCSE Christianity & Buddhist R.E Aqa gcse exam, how did everyone find it?
Lauryyys
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rrrude)
IT WAS SO BADDD i want to cry so bad so so bad
I did Christianity and Islam- i hated the question on the imamammbfsFuv wth was that
Yeah ikr I didn't know a quote for the imamate xD I knew the points though about being able to interpret the Quran without fault. I used the quote about prophets saying that they're equal xD
Lolarose2303
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kwelpim)
Honestly it was probably the worst paper I have ever received for Christianity and Islam. It was so difficult that I came out of the exam crying. But oh well I tried my best.
Maysam17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What did you put for the 1 marker about salvation
Lauryyys
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The 12 marker on the 5 pillars was alright?
(Original post by Lolarose2303)
Honestly it was probably the worst paper I have ever received for Christianity and Islam. It was so difficult that I came out of the exam crying. But oh well I tried my best.
Bumble_bee1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

I done the same tests and me and alot of my friends put sin for that multiple question.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (289)
31.83%
The paper was reasonable (437)
48.13%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
12%
It was TERRIBLE (73)
8.04%

Watched Threads