The Student Room Group

I failed my mocks and I want to apply for Oxbridge

Currently I’m a first year student who is taking business, economics and maths. Ive had my mocks (end of year mocks) and I know that I’ve definitely failed them. I know that the mocks affect your predicted grades and if I want to go to oxbridge then I need to have outstanding predicted grades in order to stand a chance to get in. But I don’t know if I should just give up my Oxbridge dream because of the shocking mocks grades. Do you still think that I can be predicted As?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by yu3uv
Currently I’m a first year student who is taking business, economics and maths. Ive had my mocks and I know that I’ve definitely failed them. I know that the mocks affect your predicted grades and if I want to go to oxbridge then I need to have outstanding predicted grades in order to stand a chance to get in. But I don’t know if I should just give up my Oxbridge dream because of the shocking mocks grades. Do you still think that I can be predicted As?

You can always take a gap year.
Reply 2
Thank you for replying but I don’t think I will take a gap year because I feel like there’s a "gap"🤷🏻*♀️
Original post by MinaBee
You can always take a gap year.
Beg your teachers for higher grades

Quick Reply

Latest