The Student Room Group

How to revise effectively during the span 2 days?

Scroll to see replies

It really reminds me of business , especially paper 2. I got a 9 in Business and Geography , 8 in maths and physics
Original post by Coolkitkat23
how do you like geography? what do you do dude? i got a 5 in the mocks... i got a 9 in the physics,business mock and 7 in maths, so im hoping to get an 8.
ill use your technique and pretend im doing business... in geography! wish i could get an 8 in maths, its frustrating cause im always 2 marks away
Original post by SchmuckOff
It really reminds me of business , especially paper 2. I got a 9 in Business and Geography , 8 in maths and physics
i agree, revise your keywords, i use the edexcel business book by ian marcrouse and hMMMMMM the pearsons book. business is fun, once your able to apply keywords and back up everything
Original post by Rid The Kid
pls tell me how to revise for business :frown: its boring but i want a 6 so bad
Reply 23
Do you do power and conflict
Original post by Hiro2468
Thank you! I'm not sure why? We have them all in one sitting, Macbeth and Poetry was on Wednesday.
Reply 24
Do you do power and conflict and if so did u find it hard?
Thank you! I'm not sure why? We have them all in one sitting, Macbeth and Poetry was on Wednesday.

Original post by Miss822
Do you do power and conflict
Reply 25
Original post by Miss822
Do you do power and conflict and if so did u find it hard?

No my exam board is WJEC
Reply 26
edexcel a geography :frown:

Same! How do you plan to revise for Paper 1?
Reply 27
Original post by GetGradenines
you should spend the whole day revising, take 5 min breaks every 30 mins, walk around, do some stretches, it is gonna be a long day. Don't worry though, i am going to be doing the same as you. If you need any more advice ask me. I am aiming for 8s and 9s if that helps

Thank you! I'm not sure what subjects to prioritise, should I just prioritise subjects that are closer? Also do you have any effective revision advice for all the subjects I mentioned earlier please? Also goof luck (>~< )
Imagine doing 6 exams in one day :frown:
hello again! hmmm just reading the revision guide recap read the keywords and do some questions, hbu? hmmm you know i wonder if you go to my school... cause you do wjec english, i barely see any school do that, and perhaps also edexcel a geography, do you edexcel maths and aqa science?
Same! How do you plan to revise for Paper 1?
Reply 30
hello again! hmmm just reading the revision guide recap read the keywords and do some questions, hbu? hmmm you know i wonder if you go to my school... cause you do wjec english, i barely see any school do that, and perhaps also edexcel a geography, do you edexcel maths and aqa science?

Yea I do all of them....Either we go to the same school or this is the biggest coincidence lol
d a m n jesus....

Spoiler

Yea I do all of them....Either we go to the same school or this is the biggest coincidence lol
Reply 32
d a m n jesus....

Spoiler

Aww I go to a different school (not sure where your school is?). But damn that's one of the biggest coincendences ever lol.

Spoiler

Aww I go to a different school (not sure where your school is?). But damn that's one of the biggest coincendences ever lol.
Reply 34
Make that 1 day. I fell asleep for most of the 2 days welp.

Ohh i’m guessing we have different exam boards, I had 2 texts for Paper 1 so I have An Inspector Calls and poetry for paper 2
Just finished the first week of GCSEs and got some nice experience that I really shouldn't revise the night before (-_- )

My next exams are:
-RS Paper 2 (Buddhism)
-Geography Paper 1
-Maths Paper 1
-Physics Paper 1
-English Lit (A Christmas Carol, An Inspector Calls and Unseen Poetry)

Today til Sunday will be a busy week but I want it to be effective so that I'm actually getting the info in my head and not just copying from my revision guide. I can't do Past papers as I haven't actually learnt the content.

Any advice please?

Hey, honestly id still do past papers even if you havent learnt the content as when you look up the answers you will understand what they are then looking for and learn content at the same time. They usually use very similar questions to past papers inn the real exam so i would HIGHLY reccommend!
Sophia :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by hallamstudents
Hey, honestly id still do past papers even if you havent learnt the content as when you look up the answers you will understand what they are then looking for and learn content at the same time. They usually use very similar questions to past papers inn the real exam so i would HIGHLY reccommend!
Sophia :smile:

Thank you! I can't do it for RS since my exam is this morning so I'll have to cram everything rn. I'll try it for the rest of my exams this week tho
business, 2 sociology papers, geography, maths, two re papers, spanish listening and reading, physics and OMG english literature :frown:
wow what are the subjects?
english lit is the reason for suicide
Original post by angrybear247
business, 2 sociology papers, geography, maths, two re papers, spanish listening and reading, physics and OMG english literature :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest