The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Reduced Offer for Durham not Reflected on UCAS?

Hey everyone,

I had an email from Durham saying they'd reduce my offer if I placed them as my firm choice. I waited until May 1st and finally got the email that confirmed that they saw I had chosen them as my firm choice; yet my UCAS track still reflects the conditions of the original offer before it was reduced. Is this a mistake, or is my offer reduced and it just doesn't show on UCAS? Asking this here before sending them an email to save myself embarrassment.
Original post by tabithas
Hey everyone,

I had an email from Durham saying they'd reduce my offer if I placed them as my firm choice. I waited until May 1st and finally got the email that confirmed that they saw I had chosen them as my firm choice; yet my UCAS track still reflects the conditions of the original offer before it was reduced. Is this a mistake, or is my offer reduced and it just doesn't show on UCAS? Asking this here before sending them an email to save myself embarrassment.

just email them, it wont be embarrassing if your polite.
Its probably just been forgotten about or the ucas administrator is taking ages to update offers.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
I am literally in the same situation. My college also still say Z despite me knowing which one I am assigned too. I saw a post recently on the student room that said because it’s exam session, their busy and so don’t have time to update everyone’s offers, but I might still send them an email just in case.
Hey everyone,

Reply 3
It sucks, doesn't it! I don't know whether to email UCAS or Durham first. Which have you been assigned to, btw?? I'm in Castle.
Original post by Korina24
I am literally in the same situation. My college also still say Z despite me knowing which one I am assigned too. I saw a post recently on the student room that said because it’s exam session, their busy and so don’t have time to update everyone’s offers, but I might still send them an email just in case.
Same. I’m castle as well. I’m not that concerned about it because they haven’t updated my college yet, I might just wait until after exam season to email. I don’t know if anyone else with a offer from Durham has the same problem though.
It sucks, doesn't it! I don't know whether to email UCAS or Durham first. Which have you been assigned to, btw?? I'm in Castle.

email Durham, more than likely the delay is on there end.
Universities need to manually update everyones ucas applications. University admin is also more complex than u think.

Quick Reply

Latest