The Student Room Group
Reply 1
id advise your head of examinations asap and they should be able to change it
Reply 2
but i juz realised it now...the paper was in may 12th..and i was juz doing a paper 2 for bs. and then i realized that i had written the wrong centre number.
but i ddnt do it with paper 2 thankfully
Probably happens quite a lot. I imagine as all the papers get sent off together anyway, they would do some sort of check to make sure it was just a mistake. But yeah definitely best to tell the Head of Exams at your school :smile:
I highly doubt it, as your paper is sent off along with the rest of the papers from your year group. However, it would be good if you could get in touch with your school and head of examinations in order to see if they can rectify the problem. Even if they can't, I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. (I did this in my French GCSE last year, and all was fine!)
Reply 5
olliemccowan
Probably happens quite a lot. I imagine as all the papers get sent off together anyway, they would do some sort of check to make sure it was just a mistake. But yeah definitely best to tell the Head of Exams at your school :smile:

but i aint i too late?
i did this error on may 12th and i juz realised it today lol
i think i better go now and tell them
thanx anyways
Uzi2008
but i aint i too late?
i did this error on may 12th and i juz realised it today lol
i think i better go now and tell them
thanx anyways

Out of interest, how did you suddenly come to the conclusion today that you'd written the wrong details? You still need to go and speak to the Head of Exams, although the exam board may have already contacted your school to check that you are actually a student there, and that it was just a mistake on your part. No need to worry about it though, I imagine it's pretty commonplace.
Reply 7
lol everythings fine now
i asked the exam office they said its all right and the examiners will know or they might juz contact the school
phew..

Latest