The Student Room Group

Oxbridge admissions

I was wondering whether its possible to apply to oxbridge with two degrees such as Medicine and natural sciences which is slightly less competitive so if I get turned down from one the other will still allow me to get in? Do I have to use two personal statements or one since they are similar?
Original post by learn233
I was wondering whether its possible to apply to oxbridge with two degrees such as Medicine and natural sciences which is slightly less competitive so if I get turned down from one the other will still allow me to get in? Do I have to use two personal statements or one since they are similar?

No - you can only apply once to either Oxford or Cambridge in one year.
Reply 2
What I mean is lets say I apply to Cambridge to do medicine but also apply for natural sciences. Is that possible? Not both.
Original post by MontyZuma
No - you can only apply once to either Oxford or Cambridge in one year.
I don’t believe that is possible, you can only apply for one. Besides, they want to see that you are really committed to one course. Go for the one that interests you the most! :smile:
Original post by learn233
What I mean is lets say I apply to Cambridge to do medicine but also apply for natural sciences. Is that possible? Not both.
No, not possible for undergrads.

If it was you'd have plenty of people trying their luck I'm sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending