The Student Room Group

F*ked Bio Alevel paper 1

It was an easy paper and I made so many dumb mistakes.
The grade boundaries are gonna be ridiculously high, I’m not gonna get into med and it’s gonna be the end of the world.

I’m going to have to grind for the next 4 days to memorise all the yr2 and do past papers.
**** it just dont go uni and become Kim K
lol same im so pissed i made so many silly mistakes! i applied to med school too, what is your offer?

Original post by Orangeiswhite
It was an easy paper and I made so many dumb mistakes.
The grade boundaries are gonna be ridiculously high, I’m not gonna get into med and it’s gonna be the end of the world.

I’m going to have to grind for the next 4 days to memorise all the yr2 and do past papers.
Where’s the money for the surgery boobs and bum? On a real note in so f*cking pissed st myself
Original post by guccibananas
f*ck it just dont go uni and become Kim K
AAA LEICESTER LOLLLLLL
As if I’m going to get that no way in hell unless the examiners marking my paper drunk or they’re blind
Original post by davidskis17
lol same im so pissed i made so many silly mistakes! i applied to med school too, what is your offer?
same made such silly mistakes, its okay tho even getting 40% is a B i think
Original post by Orangeiswhite
Where’s the money for the surgery boobs and bum? On a real note in so f*cking pissed st myself
I Read the unofficial ms and went into melt down mode. But think right this is only 33% of the alevel we’ve still got 66% to go we can bring it back. I think it’ll be 50% for a B 60%-65% for an A
Original post by guccibananas
same made such silly mistakes, its okay tho even getting 40% is a B i think

Quick Reply

Latest