?
Report 1 week ago
a really fat pad that won’t stain my bloody knickerz
Skycloud
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
U need to have a unique selling point because I have seen other monthly subs that do this
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
the_icy_goldfish
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
sooo truuuu
tbh i don't know if im going to add sanitary products in there because that really personal for people.. it was just going to be products to make you feel better
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
a really fat pad that won’t stain my bloody knickerz
the_icy_goldfish
Rep:
?
yeah thats a fair point... im trying to aim it at a teen audience as its a lot more affordable, but also my USP is like a good, wide variety of this which i know that a lot of sub boxes dont have that many products in... what would attract you as a USP?
(Original post by Skycloud)
U need to have a unique selling point because I have seen other monthly subs that do this
OctoberRain7
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Bath crystals/bath bombs—it’s nice to have a bath on your period
the_icy_goldfish
Rep:
?
oooh.. ok! That's so unusual because i didn't realise people have baths on their period.. i always have showers. This is a great idea, thanks!
(Original post by OctoberRain7)
Bath crystals/bath bombs—it’s nice to have a bath on your period
mwindram
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by the_icy_goldfish)
omg so true. like a 5ml one every month?
yeah that's good and like you said some tea tree oil too, the best thing for spots
Anxiety_ridden
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe like chocolate or a face mask just something that'll make people happy, like a random extra x
LizieM
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi! I'm hoping to start a business focusing on subscription boxes for girls on their periods and I really just want to ask girls what they want on their periods just to make that time of the month a lil easier. Some of the products so far include: infused tea, packet instant warmers, candle, etc...

What other things do you guys wish you have on your periods? Thank you so much if any of you do reply as this is a massive help to me!
Chocolate, those spongy/fluffy socks, those pocket warmers but they could be used for stomach cramps maybe? (Hot water bottle would probably be too big?) This is a cool idea.
FeteOnTheGround
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
You could also have a pay-it-forward option, so you could also provide some to homeless/women's shelters
the_icy_goldfish
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
tea tree is a great idea!
(Original post by mwindram)
yeah that's good and like you said some tea tree oil too, the best thing for spots
the_icy_goldfish
Rep:
?
thank you! I really am digging the socks idea actually...
(Original post by LizieM)
Chocolate, those spongy/fluffy socks, those pocket warmers but they could be used for stomach cramps maybe? (Hot water bottle would probably be too big?) This is a cool idea.
the_icy_goldfish
Rep:
?
wow, thats a brilliant idea and id be more than happy doing it. Currently the packaging is eco-friendly and that could entice people but yours is a great idea. Thank you so much!
(Original post by FeteOnTheGround)
You could also have a pay-it-forward option, so you could also provide some to homeless/women's shelters
LizieM
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
thank you! I really am digging the socks idea actually...
Haha awesome
Skycloud
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
yeah thats a fair point... im trying to aim it at a teen audience as its a lot more affordable, but also my USP is like a good, wide variety of this which i know that a lot of sub boxes dont have that many products in... what would attract you as a USP?
I would say to do something personalised, some girls use tampons whereas others use pads, so it’s no good getting both of you only use one. Having a personalised option allows for it to be more tailored to u also it makes the money worth while which will coincide with the more affordable vibe you are going with
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
A nice fragrance mist, or infused oils
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
A personalised option so people can pick and choose 8 or so items they want in their box, as some people may not want some items and want others instead.
charlotte.b848
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by paddy.leesh)
maybe a box of paracetamol loool
Make that 5 boxes and a stress ball
bumblebeehugger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
this is a brilliant idea!! but please remember that if you want to not exclude people, some trans and nb people still get periods. just avoid marketing it as "boxes for WOMEN" etc.
just avoid saying "for women" - you could market it as just period boxes instead
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I feel like you need to consider your USP more. I have seen sooo many different period subscription boxes which cover many of the things mentioned. Most I know of include items of food, tea bags, personal hygiene products etc.
Have you done some market research and looked at competition?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (316)
15.27%
The paper was reasonable (1133)
54.76%
Not feeling great about that exam... (454)
21.94%
It was TERRIBLE (166)
8.02%

Watched Threads