The Student Room Group

Best looking university badge in your opinion?

Bit of a random question but I think lots of universities in the UK have very lovely badges, which is your favourite?
These can be from a college at a university or the university logo itself.

I quite like the University of St Andrews one.

1024px-University-of-st-andrews-shield.png

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
thats really good
BBU
No completely incorrect. I didn't know what to call it.. a logo, a badge, a coat of arms help me out here please! :tongue:
Reply 4
I really like Birmingham's badge:
Original post by Themysticalegg
No completely incorrect. I didn't know what to call it.. a logo, a badge, a coat of arms help me out here please! :tongue:

you forgot emblem :P
Reply 7
I don't know if it counts as a badge, but Bath with the face of the Gorgon at Aquae Sulis is quite nice
That's a lovely emblem. :tongue:
Original post by A Rolling Stone
university-of-huddersfield-logo-3.png

Omg my mate literally just said 'looks like MS Paint s*** to me.' :rofl: :colonhash:
the only thing more idiotic than the logo is the slogan...

i do like the chickens though or whatever they are supposed to be

Original post by Themysticalegg
That's a lovely emblem. :tongue:

Omg my mate literally just said 'looks like MS Paint s*** to me.' :rofl: :colonhash:
The slogan is great! I genuinely like their logo I'm not even being sarcastic there's something about it. Ngl I think it's meant to be a pokemon.

Pidgeotto.png
Original post by A Rolling Stone
the only thing more idiotic than the logo is the slogan...

i do like the chickens though or whatever they are supposed to be
Bath uni's logo is the only one I've ever found genuinely good.
Reply 12
Don't even know what any look like, including my own two places of employment :laugh:
Can't really say I spend a lot of time looking at uni crests. Only really Newcastle's cos it's part of the uni's logo.
definitely - it really reminds me of the st patron of Sardinia
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Bath uni's logo is the only one I've ever found genuinely good.
I've come to know most of the crests of the most popular universities on TSR from the google searches to answer the 'If I got BBB do I still have a chance with this university' type threads. :rofl:
Original post by Notoriety
Can't really say I spend a lot of time looking at uni crests. Only really Newcastle's cos it's part of the uni's logo.

PRSOM :rofl:
Original post by gjd800
Don't even know what any look like, including my own two places of employment :laugh:
Original post by gjd800

Liverpool's is actually canny nice tbh.

Reply 17
Liverpool's is actually canny nice tbh.

I don't recall ever seeing that, but a quick look tells me it is in fact at the top of our webpage. Whoops!

Only one Liverpool crest I'm interested in, like :biggrin:
Original post by gjd800
I don't recall ever seeing that, but a quick look tells me it is in fact at the top of our webpage. Whoops!

Only one Liverpool crest I'm interested in, like :biggrin:

Only time I've seen either of mine is me degree certificates; which I looked at for about 3 seconds and then shot them in a drawer.
Reply 19
Only time I've seen either of mine is me degree certificates; which I looked at for about 3 seconds and then shot them in a drawer.

Hahaha same. Me mam has mine somewhere. I actually lost my Master's cert and had to cough up to get it replaced (for the job!), that's how much care I take :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest