The Student Room Group

Lancaster A100 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Langsett
Wow congratulations

Thank you very much man! Are u also international or home/eu? Good luck nonetheless bro
Yesss woohoo well done.. how did u find the whole mmi and group?
Wow congratulations

Woohoo that’s amazing how did u find the mmi and group exercise?
Original post by talalq8i
As an international student, I just got my offer yesterday
Original post by talalq8i
Thank you very much man! Are u also international or home/eu? Good luck nonetheless bro

No I am a home student
Where else have you applied
Are you going to accept
Any home students heard any thing back?
Original post by paulkisho
Any home students heard any thing back?

No
Only got an email with the feedback questionnaire. Home students aren’t meant to hear back until March yet..
Hey, guys, do you know how many people were interviewed for how many places. And what is the expected amount of offers to be sent?
Original post by Superboy256
Hey, guys, do you know how many people were interviewed for how many places. And what is the expected amount of offers to be sent?

All I know from what the admissions team told me at interview was that 400 people were interviewed and there are 129 places
Original post by lunakhan
All I know from what the admissions team told me at interview was that 400 people were interviewed and there are 129 places

Ah ok so you don’t really have any idea of how many offers they’ll probably send? Any guesses
Original post by Superboy256
Ah ok so you don’t really have any idea of how many offers they’ll probably send? Any guesses

Probably around 250+ accommodating for people that don’t get the grades or they choose Lancaster as insurance, so on
i would so around 270-290 offers. Also they may make more offers because they were in clearing last year
Reply 192
In Lancaster medical school how many hours of lectures, tutorials and workshop per week.
Original post by samvk
In Lancaster medical school how many hours of lectures, tutorials and workshop per week.

Hello,
You can use UniBuddy to chat to current medical students who'll be able to answer specific questions like this: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/chat/
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Reply 194
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hello,
You can use UniBuddy to chat to current medical students who'll be able to answer specific questions like this: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/chat/
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine

Thank you. I might apply in extra....
Oofff it’s taking agesssss soo nervous now
Original post by Zubaby11
Oofff it’s taking agesssss soo nervous now

We’re just going to have to firm the wait now for Lancaster as they even send offers in April so at this point we can’t really be nervous for Lancaster. But I get what you mean
I am thinking it will be around W.C. 16 th ( based on last year )
My references haven’t been contacted well I know 2 out of the 4 hasn’t not sure about the other 2
I am thinking it will be around W.C. 16 th ( based on last year )
My references haven’t been contacted well I know 2 out of the 4 hasn’t not sure about the other 2

Yh neither however references is a strange one...last years thread I think everyone’s references was supposed to be contacted...but thaw would take too long...but when I emailed them about it they said “if someone’s reference is contacted is doesn’t necessarily mean they will get an offer and a lot of consideration goes into choosing what reference is contacted” sooo let’s just hope that references being contacted is not a factor if you get me.
Reply 199
does anyone know about the unconditional offer scheme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending