The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Medikj
I didn’t ask for that, I’m sorry. The 11th of February was one of the selection days for International applicants. I don’t know if there were/ there will be other selection days for international students.
However, if they have not sent rejections to international students that have not yet been invited to an interview, I suppose there is another selection day for them as well

I got an interview invite ( UCAT 2590) about two weeks ago, I'm international and the date they offered me was 26th Feb. I told them I wouldn't be able to attend on that day and asked for any other available date. They replied saying that the only two days for internationals were the 11th and the 26th of February
Hi have all the interview dates ran out or does anyone know the last date for interviews for home applicants BM5
Original post by Ajr679
Hi have all the interview dates ran out or does anyone know the last date for interviews for home applicants BM5

16th of March
Have any invites to the march BM5 interviews gone out?
Anyone know how many weeks after an interview the offers go out?
Original post by o100j200
Have any invites to the march BM5 interviews gone out?

Original post by _karen_

What is your ucat score
Original post by Ajr679
What is your ucat score

2590 International
Reply 387
Any updates on offers?
Original post by _karen_

I got my offer just under a month after my interview
(Interviewed 6th Dec and offer on Jan 3rd)
has anyone got a post interview rejection yet?
Original post by _karen_

Depends on your interview score - some people got their offer a couple weeks after the december dates, then some people beginning of jan then some the middle-end of jan
Reply 391
Has anyone been invited to March interviews? I still haven't been rejected or invited to interview.
Reply 392
Original post by Mzmzmz
Has anyone been invited to March interviews? I still haven't been rejected or invited to interview.

neither, whats your ucat socre? mines 2550
2470 basically no point of applying cos Southampton rank you on ucat.
Reply 394
Original post by xdodox
neither, whats your ucat socre? mines 2550

2630, home applicant. Are you international or home too?
My UCAT score was 2690 and I had my interview last Tuesday and I’ve been told there are like another 15 interview days left so I’m sure you’ve got a good chance. I’m a home student btw
Original post by lapinacolada
My UCAT score was 2690 and I had my interview last Tuesday and I’ve been told there are like another 15 interview days left so I’m sure you’ve got a good chance. I’m a home student btw

I thought there was like 1 because for the 2018 selection dates there was only 1 date for BM5 in March
Reply 397

Ok, thanks so much!

They only have one selection day left, the 6th of March
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 399
Phewww just got invite to interview on 6th March. (2630 UCAT). Thanks everyone for your help.

Latest

Trending

Trending