The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Tech Connect

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm in the same boat, my last update is end of August and application is under review. Haven't heard anything since completing Hirevue.
Hi whodis! Nice to meet you here. I just got the invitation to HireVue interview. Based on your experience above, in addition to the why this programme and why you want to be a software engineer question, do you remember any other questions? and what kind of coding test they do ? Many thanks.
Original post by whodis
Got my hirevue invite about a week after the pymetrics test. During the pre-recorded interview they test your programming skills, but don't worry if you've not got any as they give you plenty of time to practice beforehand and you could also google for close answers online. In addition to the programming, they also ask basic questions like Why the programme and why do you want to be a software engineer?

Original post by whodis
Meeee! I think it depends on when you submit your application. For me it's taken just about a month from application up to receiving my invite for the assessment centre. My AC is scheduled for the 14/10

Hi ! do you know what kind of questions they will ask in HireVue Interview? what the coding test is about?
Hi whodis! Nice to meet you here. I just got the invitation to HireVue interview. Based on your experience above, in addition to the why this programme and why you want to be a software engineer question, do you remember any other questions? and what kind of coding test they do ? Many thanks.
Reply 24
Anyone any updates for London?
Reply 25
Any updates anyone?
anyone heard anything else about assessment centres?
Has anyone had an assessment centre for London summer start?
Reply 28
Has anyone gotten a response for an assessment centre yet? What does under final consideration mean, the option to withdraw is gone?
Reply 29
Original post by caryyys
I have! Not sure where yours is based but in the first email it gave me a Glasgow address then when I booked my place it said Edinburgh?

How did your assessment centre go? I had one just recently and the portal says under final consideration, do you know what that means?
I got a Phone Call less than 24 hrs after the assessment centre saying interview was successful and HR would call in within 5 days to confirm exact details . Then 20 minutes after received an e-mail asking me to provide "pre-hire" information- about referrals/ family members working for the company etc.

Assessment Centre: Glasgow Placement: Bournemouth Start: Summer.
Reply 31
For me, I got the exact email the next day (Friday ) asking for all that information. Then on Monday, I got the call. However my status on the portal has not changed, I’m just waiting for the email/call from HR. I also did my AC in Glasgow and I’m being placed in Bournemouth too, Start: summer ☺️.
Reply 32
Anyone who applied for London heard back?
Reply 33
Original post by Ade098
How did your assessment centre go? I had one just recently and the portal says under final consideration, do you know what that means?

Sorry, I've just seen this. I got another job offer so didn't attend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending