The Student Room Group

dilemma

I need some advice. I chose Aston and Portsmouth for biomedical science. I am not sure which to pick. Does anyone have any pointers to help me make my decision? I am confused.
Original post by sexylemon
I need some advice. I chose Aston and Portsmouth for biomedical science. I am not sure which to pick. Does anyone have any pointers to help me make my decision? I am confused.

have you visited them? sometimes it's best to make a pros and cons list for decisions so its all in front of you
Original post by sexylemon

Hi,

Like Claire suggests a good way to help make your mind up is by visiting if you’re yet to do so. You've missed our big summer open day but you're welcome to take an independent tour at any time.

Another good way is using sites such as unistats, I’ve put a side by side together for you here. You can see that student satisfaction with our course is 12% higher and that on average our biomedical science graduates earn £3,000 more six months after graduating.

However those things may not be important to you, so it’s important you take the full comparison in and look at what matters to you.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to give me a shout.

Josh
I’ve just finished my second year of biomedical science at Portsmouth, so if you have any questions feel free to let me know!
Can you share about the good and bad side of Portsmouth? Many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending