The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Biomedical Engineering in QMUL 2019

Hi. I've got offers for MSc in Biomedical Engineering from both QMUL and Sheffield. I'm confused as to which one to pick as I find that both the unis are equally good except that QM is in London and is highly reputed thereby having an edge over Sheffield. But since Sheffield has a higher ranking than QMUL, it makes me think that Sheffield is better but I'm not sure though. How good is this course in both the unis? I'm an international student and I desperately need some help with choosing the right uni for me. Thanks.
Hello
Which university did you end up going to? How are you finding the course at the moment (if you haven’t already finished)

Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
Hi. I've got offers for MSc in Biomedical Engineering from both QMUL and Sheffield. I'm confused as to which one to pick as I find that both the unis are equally good except that QM is in London and is highly reputed thereby having an edge over Sheffield. But since Sheffield has a higher ranking than QMUL, it makes me think that Sheffield is better but I'm not sure though. How good is this course in both the unis? I'm an international student and I desperately need some help with choosing the right uni for me. Thanks.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
hello

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending