The Student Room Group

This made me sad. :(

Saturday, October 30, 2004 - Halloween

It's the Somerville Halloween bop tonight, and I'm going as our principal! I was going as a princess, but then I had a miracle stroke of inspiration.. All I need to do is get a cardigan and a black cat.

I'm also trying, with no avail, to get someone to go as the man we call Hans- a very grumpy and butch student who apparently says "I DON'T FOOKIN UNDERSTAND!" constantly in his lectures.

This is from someone's blog. They're on this site but obviously I wont say who because that's really nasty.

However, this did set me thinking.
Shame to see people still get bullied even at Oxford. I guess intelligence and maturity don't necessarily go together. I feel sorry for 'Hans' :frown:

Any musings, my friends?
Reply 1
My flatmates bully me into chugging all my beer.
Reply 2
I know a friend of my mums who had bleach poored into her food among other things by her flatmates. It nearly scared me from applying to move away.
It's disgusting that "adults" are bullying people...especially in university. Bullying is something to be expected in primary-secondary school (unfortunatly) but in a university. Just wrong.
Reply 3
There is a lad in our group who keeps on comign up to us, he stinks and makes stupid conversations. He appears really stupid as well and he brags how he writes reports from books i.e plagourism.

However when we all ignore him and walk away when he starts talking I feel really guilty. Maybe he stinks because he has a medical condition?

I remember at college when I first started in 2000 we had to somthing called enrichment I did driving skills, there was a load of scallies in there and they used to take the p*ss out of me. I remember being sat on the bus on the way home crying because I thought I had put all that behind me. In the end I realised they were little sh*ts who will probably only end up in Strangeways prison.

However bullying is go on at university but it tends to be a lot less in your face, I know there is a bit of back stabbing that goes on. I am sure I have been called plenty of names in the past.

Latest

Trending

Trending