The Student Room Group

Is Farage a traitor to the United Kingdom and Queen?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mgi
No. i am far too intelligent and free thinking to be brainwashed! And yes, i do happen to believe that racism in the media does actually exist. Regarding the Royal family- net tax payers? from what particular jobs? Oh, you mean touring the world and smiling at people?

Regarding the Royal family, I simply cannot accept someone from birth blood alone is worth. Its totally abhorrent to me and everything I believe in. I believe in an equal and fair society.

The notion that they make money for the country is highly questionable, however even if it was independently audited and by 5 or 6 independent countries, leaving it total unequivocal that they make a profit for the country - i'd still want rid of them.

My mind totally closed on this subject, I'm affaid. I simply cannot support nepotism and elitism.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by mgi
Wikipedia is not always factual is it.

More factual than the Canary or Skwarkbox.
Original post by mgi
I have. There are some good chats on a range of stuff about intelligent people and also about apologists for racism. What makes you think that you are not lost yourself?

Show me where I have spread apologia for racism in this thread.
Original post by mgi
At least Brexit has further exposed the political hypocritical parliament that we currently have. Why do people just pick on Farage- the system is a mess anyway.
Your happy to state your views on white south african well being. No statement on the Sharpeville incident from you though. . Interesting. You have strong stated views on the protection of white south Africans from being killed but not stating views on the murders of black South Africans.

One imagines that as @Napp's views on Tommeh the 5' 2" Patritwät and racism in general are well known, his anti-racist attitude would extend to opposing apartheid.
Reply 62
Original post by mgi
At least Brexit has further exposed the political hypocritical parliament that we currently have. Why do people just pick on Farage- the system is a mess anyway.
Your happy to state your views on white south african well being. No statement on the Sharpeville incident from you though. . Interesting. You have strong stated views on the protection of white south Africans from being killed but not stating views on the murders of black South Africans.

Maybe but that’s not exactly the point now is it?
Oh boo hoo poor farage. The fact he is a member of the elite seems to pass you lot by though.

Heaven forbid I object to innocent farmers being butchered by savages simply because of their skin colour.
Because that has nothing to do with the topic at hand? And seeing as most Black South Africans are killed by other blacks it would seem to be even further beside the point.
The fact of the matter is despite you trying to plaster by as a racist you keep repeatedly demonstrating that you are one.
Reply 63
Original post by LiberOfLondon
More factual than the Canary or Skwarkbox.

Show me where I have spread apologia for racism in this thread.

One imagines that as @Napp's views on Tommeh the 5' 2" Patritwät and racism in general are well known, his anti-racist attitude would extend to opposing apartheid.

So you are extending matters to where you surmise Napp is going. He has evaded the points i have put to him regarding racism of white south Africans in Apartheid yet you seek to support him.
Reply 64
Original post by mgi
So you are extending matters to where you surmise Napp is going. He has evaded the points i have put to him regarding racism of white south Africans in Apartheid yet you seek to support him.

You havent made a single point you liar.
You have explicitly endorsed the brutal murder of white south african farmers saying they have it coming for "stealing black land" which is in itself a complete lie as well.
Reply 65
Original post by Napp
You havent made a single point you liar.
You have explicitly endorsed the brutal murder of white south african farmers saying they have it coming for "stealing black land" which is in itself a complete lie as well.

Do i detect an emotional outburst from you Mr Napp ?lol. Lying? really? there is no doubt that whites have claimed land illegally in Africa. That historically includes white South Africans! I repeat- I notice that your sense that of outrage does not extend to outrage and emotional outbursts against the white perpetrators of so many murders and other human rights abuses against black Africans in South Africa for centuries; i gave you one example - the Sharpeville shooting incident- which you have tactically ignored! I notice that you are commenting on an alleged post that i made without actually posting it word for word in this post, while having an emotional outburst, so that everyone can see what I actually posted! Its not me, Mr Napp , who is telling lies!
Original post by mgi
Do i detect an emotional outburst from you Mr Napp ?lol. Lying? really? there is no doubt that whites have claimed land illegally in Africa. That historically includes white South Africans! I repeat- I notice that your sense that of outrage does not extend to outrage and emotional outbursts against the white perpetrators of so many murders and other human rights abuses against black Africans in South Africa for centuries; i gave you one example - the Sharpeville shooting incident- which you have tactically ignored! I notice that you are commenting on an alleged post that i made without actually posting it word for word in this post, while having an emotional outburst, so that everyone can see what I actually posted! Its not me, Mr Napp , who is telling lies!

South Africa was actually uninhabited when it was first colonised by the White Boers. When the British Empire invaded the Boers and killed thousands of them they then brought in black people from other colonies as cheap labour in South Africa.

The British empire was basically the prototype for modern America.
Reply 67
Original post by Alt Tankie
South Africa was actually uninhabited when it was first colonised by the White Boers. When the British Empire invaded the Boers and killed thousands of them they then brought in black people from other colonies as cheap labour in South Africa.

Where did you get this fictional nonsense about "South Africa was actually uninhabited until the White boers......" How ridiculous and how can you mention colonisation in South Africa without mentioning the role of the Dutch, going back ti the 1600s at least!? We all know what the British Empire did across the globe. This is not news!
Original post by mgi

Really annoying when this happens, why do they stop you replying someone?

Rep!
Original post by mgi
Where did you get this fictional nonsense about "South Africa was actually uninhabited until the White boers......" How ridiculous and how can you mention colonisation in South Africa without mentioning the role of the Dutch, going back ti the 1600s at least!? We all know what the British Empire did across the globe. This is not news!

Yeah the boers are Dutch settlers. It’s mainstream history

See: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Cape_Town

It was unoccupied. They had to import slaves from Asia to use as cheap labour - which I’m not defending- but it wasn’t a case that natives lived there and were conquered by whites.

A lot of this history is presented to be about how evil whites are rather than the correct view of how evil globalism is which is the basically what the British empire was the precursor of and which race doesn’t really play a part.
Reply 70
Yeah the boers are Dutch settlers. It’s mainstream history

See: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Cape_Town

It was unoccupied. They had to import slaves from Asia to use as cheap labour - which I’m not defending- but it wasn’t a case that natives lived there and were conquered by whites.

A lot of this history is presented to be about how evil whites are rather than the correct view of how evil globalism is which is the basically what the British empire was the precursor of and which race doesn’t really play a part.

No. Colonisation of Africa is about racism. It is ridiculous to say " racism doesn't really play a part" Colonisation requires that the invader spreads lies about the humanity of the indigenous population- classic racism! Don't bother to try to rewrite history. And why believe everything written in Wikipedia- do sime cross checking and research of your own. If you do you might come across the quite outrageous exploitation of Africa by France for example !
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by mgi
No. Colonisation of Africa is about racism. It is ridiculous to say " racism doesn't really play a part" Colonisation requires that the invader spreads lies about the humanity of the indigenous population- classic racism! Don't bother to try to rewrite history. And why believe everything written in Wikipedia- do sime cross checking and research of your own. If you do you might come across the quite outrageous exploitation of Africa by France for example !

I’m looking at the specific example of the settling of cape town by Dutch settlers which was unoccupied. Are you disputing this statement?

Was the colonisation of Africa driven by hatred of black people or the desire to make money? If we really hated them, why didn’t we kill them all which would have been quite possible?

The answer is of course about global capitalism. The British Empire committed all sorts of crimes against the Irish and Boers - despite many British citizens being Irish and the royal family being Dutch! The British Empire was opportunistic- it didn’t care what race you were as long as you supported global capitalism - same with the US.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 72
I’m looking at the specific example of the settling of cape town by Dutch settlers which was unoccupied. Are you disputing this statement?

Was the colonisation of Africa driven by hatred of black people or the desire to make money? If we really hated them, why didn’t we kill them all which would have been quite possible?

The answer is of course about global capitalism. The British Empire committed all sorts of crimes against the Irish and Boers - despite many British citizens being Irish and the royal family being Dutch! The British Empire was opportunistic- it didn’t care what race you were as long as you supported global capitalism - same with the US.

Many were in fact killed during the racist exploitation of black Africans over the centuries in what should be described as the black holocaust of African slavery. Your argument about- "we" (whites? sounds like you might be white then? not African) could have killed them all is also a fallacy. Racism does not always involve killing or maiming people ,sometimes, as in African slavery, its about owning people and getting them to do the bidding of whites. Apartheid is a classic modern day example of white Dutch racism illegally enshrined in law. Of course it gave the Dutch racists an economic advantage but they needed the masses of black Africans and racist laws in order to keep the illegally and immorally acquired economic advantage.
Original post by mgi
Many were in fact killed during the racist exploitation of black Africans over the centuries in what should be described as the black holocaust of African slavery. Your argument about- "we" (whites? sounds like you might be white then? not African) could have killed them all is also a fallacy. Racism does not always involve killing or maiming people ,sometimes, as in African slavery, its about owning people and getting them to do the bidding of whites. Apartheid is a classic modern day example of white Dutch racism illegally enshrined in law. Of course it gave the Dutch racists an economic advantage but they needed the masses of black Africans and racist laws in order to keep the illegally and immorally acquired economic advantage.

How was it ‘illegally enshrined in Dutch law’? Slavery was immoral but perfectly legal .

I am white sure and I don’t deny that my people have benefitted (though mainly the rich and at the expense of the poor) from slavery and colonialism and should pay some form if repatriations.

I am also not denying the historical fact of slavery and colonisation of Africa by primarily the British empire, among others.

What I am denying is that this was driven through inherent racism but rather global capitalism. Sure they may have been prejudiced towards Natives (esp if they resisted colonisation) but the root of the problem is global capitalism as quite simply if there was no value in them being there they wouldn’t have gone.

It is also worth stating the obvious point that slavery was not invented by nor unique to whites and was perpetuated by among others the Barbary states. It also ignores that it was African slavers who willingly sold their own people.

Global capitalism which is still the dominant power structure of the day is still alive and kicking and is attempting to scapegoat race as the primary driver of existing economic inequality and further perpetuate inter racial conflict. Ultimately it doesn’t matter what your race is so long as you serve global economic interests - Obama is an obvious example of this.

South Africa was populated by black tribes, such as the Zulu, Shona, Ndebele and Tswana. It was also populated by the Khoisan bushmen, who were nomads similar to gypsies in that they were discrimated against by settled tribes. I have no idea what conspiracy you are spouting, but it is unsurprising it attacks the British Empire.
Original post by LiberOfLondon
South Africa was populated by black tribes, such as the Zulu, Shona, Ndebele and Tswana. It was also populated by the Khoisan bushmen, who were nomads similar to gypsies in that they were discrimated against by settled tribes. I have no idea what conspiracy you are spouting, but it is unsurprising it attacks the British Empire.

South Africa didn’t exist then. The areas occupied by the Boers were uninhabited. I’m sorry you find conventional history a conspiracy theory.
No... just a prick lining his pockets and those of his mates. They all seem to be at it at the moment and there lies the problem.
Reply 77
Original post by mgi

I rather doubt it, you don’t seem be overly good at intuiting emotions. Especially in this case where I was merely stating a fact... you lies and this are a liar, not a hard concept to get your head around surely?

Again you can put whatever **** and bull justification for your views you want it really makes no difference to my point that you are a racist as you have nicely demonstrated once again.

Probably because I have better things to do than go hunting through your posting history?😂

I’m not sure why you keep saying I’m having an “emotional outburst” is it some kind of queer insult you’re trying to use or? Neither for that matter why you are calling me Mr Napp, en equally weird form of address.
Hardly. You literally just proved my original point again with your racist diatribe 😂
Reply 78
How was it ‘illegally enshrined in Dutch law’? Slavery was immoral but perfectly legal .

I am white sure and I don’t deny that my people have benefitted (though mainly the rich and at the expense of the poor) from slavery and colonialism and should pay some form if repatriations.

I am also not denying the historical fact of slavery and colonisation of Africa by primarily the British empire, among others.

What I am denying is that this was driven through inherent racism but rather global capitalism. Sure they may have been prejudiced towards Natives (esp if they resisted colonisation) but the root of the problem is global capitalism as quite simply if there was no value in them being there they wouldn’t have gone.

It is also worth stating the obvious point that slavery was not invented by nor unique to whites and was perpetuated by among others the Barbary states. It also ignores that it was African slavers who willingly sold their own people.

Global capitalism which is still the dominant power structure of the day is still alive and kicking and is attempting to scapegoat race as the primary driver of existing economic inequality and further perpetuate inter racial conflict. Ultimately it doesn’t matter what your race is so long as you serve global economic interests - Obama is an obvious example of this.

First of all, no slavery was not just the domain of white people but the British empire gained a lot financially out of slavery which in my opinion is immoral. You then make the point frequently made point about Africans willingly selling Africans into slavery. I don't that this was very common at all. And i simply don't think it is right that you should some how try to blame Africans for slavery instituted by invading white Europeans with a racist and economic exploitation agenda. Your theory that without economic exploitation racism would not really exist is fallacious! You mention Obama. Honestly, i wanted to laugh. He was the puppet of white owned USA government agenda . He ,as a mixed race man, helped to keep the blacks complacent for a while. The house of reps etc clipped his wings early on in his first term. He could do, for example nothing against pro gun lobby in America about the mass gun murders that still happen. I don't understand the hype about Obama. What specific policies did he come up with that actually eased racial tensions and racisl inequalities in America? None, i would argue. When i ask black or white people exactly what Obama did about racial tensions in America -no one could think of anything! And who have America now reverted back to as their President- a racist!
Original post by mgi
First of all, no slavery was not just the domain of white people but the British empire gained a lot financially out of slavery which in my opinion is immoral. You then make the point frequently made point about Africans willingly selling Africans into slavery. I don't that this was very common at all. And i simply don't think it is right that you should some how try to blame Africans for slavery instituted by invading white Europeans with a racist and economic exploitation agenda. Your theory that without economic exploitation racism would not really exist is fallacious! You mention Obama. Honestly, i wanted to laugh. He was the puppet of white owned USA government agenda . He ,as a mixed race man, helped to keep the blacks complacent for a while. The house of reps etc clipped his wings early on in his first term. He could do, for example nothing against pro gun lobby in America about the mass gun murders that still happen. I don't understand the hype about Obama. What specific policies did he come up with that actually eased racial tensions and racisl inequalities in America? None, i would argue. When i ask black or white people exactly what Obama did about racial tensions in America -no one could think of anything! And who have America now reverted back to as their President- a racist!

It seems to me that your real complaint is that whites were more successful at slavery and colonisation than blacks were - which actually isn’t a principled stance. But fine I can live with that.

No, that’s not my theory. My theory is that colonialism and Neo colonialism still prevalent today is not driven through by white racism but by the desire of certain groups to exploit and control people. Race to them is largely irrelevant, unless it furthers their plans. Eg they will stoke islamaphobia in order to fight their wars in the Middle East.

Obama was a puppet for these interests not pro white ones. The overwhelming majority of the media and other institutionalised power voted for Clinton and attacked Trump.

If these forces were pro white racists, why:

1- is the white birth rate declining?
2- why do most of the main parties promote non white immigration. Even trump who indeed is a racist has not been able to implement anti immigration policies
3- why are overtly pro white forces vehemently attacked by institutionalised forces?
4- why do multicultural and anti racist groups receive government funding and support whilst overtly pro white groups banned?

The truth is you can be anti white and in power. People like occasional Cortez can say what they want about white people. God help you though if you criticise Israel as Ilhan Omar and Tulsi Gabbard has found out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending