The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor uni accommodation

Hi I’m starting at Bangor this September and was wondering what I will need to bring with me as the “kit list” is very vague ??
Original post by Lydia.S.H
Hi I’m starting at Bangor this September and was wondering what I will need to bring with me as the “kit list” is very vague ??

TSR has a great checklist here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/freshers/what-to-take-to-university-checklist
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Hi Lydia.S.H

Great to hear you will be starting in Bangor this September :smile:

My advice is don't bring too much, you have to unpack everything but also pack it all back up at the end of an academic year!

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch :smile:

Sera :h:
Reply 3
At Bangor uni
Do we need to bring bedding like a duvet or just a duvet cover does anyone know ??
(edited 4 years ago)
At Bangor uni
Do we need to bring bedding like a duvet or just a duvet cover does anyone know ??

The university itself doesn't provide any bedding (other than the mattress), so you'll need to even bring your own bedding or buy it once you get there.
At Bangor uni

Hi,

Yes, you need to bring all bedding (pillows, duvet, covers)

If I can help with anything else just let me know :smile:

Sera :h:

Quick Reply

Latest