The Student Room Group

Aston Or Liverpool Hope?

Do I do a foundation course at Aston Uni then get on their Computer Science course the following year or start the first year Computer Science at Liverpool Hope Uni now?
Where will I get the best career opportunities?
Original post by username4919952
Do I do a foundation course at Aston Uni then get on their Computer Science course the following year or start the first year Computer Science at Liverpool Hope Uni now?
Where will I get the best career opportunities?

Hi username4919952

Our computer Science course has come on leaps and bounds in recent years. In the most recent Guardian University League Table 2020 our computer science and IT subjects were rank 8th in the UK. We are also the top university in England for Graduate Employment with 98.1% of our graduate finding full-time employment or going onto further study within 6 months of graduating. :cyber:

I was a former student at LHU and I can say that the city itself is one of the biggest draws for prospective students. It isn't expensive to live in the city and there is always something really cool going on. I came to the city in 2014 and still haven't left because its the place I want to live in. :groovy:

If you have any further questions please give us a shout.

Dom :bhangra:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending