The Student Room Group

Aston cut of scores 2022

Hi posting on behalf of my daughter . We have just been reviewing her options after her UCAT which didn't go as well as hoped . ( 2640 B2) . I have posted before . Aston has been mentioned to us as an option and we have worked out her score as 31.5 ( no contextual flags ) . Looking through the thread 32 has been mentioned as a cut -off by several people . I've looked at the Aston 2022 entry thread and can see that a few have posted their pre interview scores 30.5 and 31 etc who are on contextual and have had offers . Just wondering if Aston would be too much of a risk for her this year ? Considering Liverpool /plymouth/QUB - wanting to stay within 3-4 hours of home if possible hence the question
Original post by RafaD
Hi posting on behalf of my daughter . We have just been reviewing her options after her UCAT which didn't go as well as hoped . ( 2640 B2) . I have posted before . Aston has been mentioned to us as an option and we have worked out her score as 31.5 ( no contextual flags ) . Looking through the thread 32 has been mentioned as a cut -off by several people . I've looked at the Aston 2022 entry thread and can see that a few have posted their pre interview scores 30.5 and 31 etc who are on contextual and have had offers . Just wondering if Aston would be too much of a risk for her this year ? Considering Liverpool /plymouth/QUB - wanting to stay within 3-4 hours of home if possible hence the question

It would be a slight risk, and bear in mind cutoffs (recently) have tended to rise year-on-year. Up to her whether she's comfortable with applying, and as long as she has 2-3 safe options to fall back on, a rejection wouldn't be the end of the world.
Original post by RafaD

How are these scores worked out?
Reply 3
Original post by Interest.009
How are these scores worked out?

Look at the admissions page you can work it out from there
where can i find the admissions page?
thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending