The Student Room Group

can I do A-Levels with 4 passes?

I did really bad in my GCSE's. I failed maths but I passed my english, and the college requirement to do any A-Levels was a pass for both. So I know I need to resit my maths and I've heard you can resit in November if your confident and I'm thinking to resit maths then and if i pass maths then overall I would only have 4 passes in my GCSE's. Would I be able to move up to do A-Levels with only 4 passes?
Original post by hsami
I did really bad in my GCSE's. I failed maths but I passed my english, and the college requirement to do any A-Levels was a pass for both. So I know I need to resit my maths and I've heard you can resit in November if your confident and I'm thinking to resit maths then and if i pass maths then overall I would only have 4 passes in my GCSE's. Would I be able to move up to do A-Levels with only 4 passes?

The best thing to do is to contact your college / sixth form, they will be able to give you the advise you need. It all depends on entry requirements for specific courses if that makes sense

Quick Reply

Latest