HaggenDaZ
actually i'm not, and i've said this many many times before

but beauty to you may not be to someone else

ok then, if youre not shallow then youre not very open minded
~*glitter*~
but beauty to you may not be to someone else

ok then, if youre not shallow then youre not very open minded

very true

however, im very open minded lol........ I just prefer to endure a conversation someone that is intellectually stimulated as well has nice physical features so i can stare into those eyes and get sux0rd up
Reply 43
Dr_Death
Yes, the blue of the title bars goes so nicely with the beige of the quick reply box.

sexy stuff

winks at the hawt looking submit reply button, come here big boy... :cool:
Reply 44
HaggenDaZ
very true

however, im very open minded lol........ I just prefer to endure a conversation someone that is intellectually stimulated as well has nice physical features so i can stare into those eyes and get sux0rd up

mmmm......ok.

i dont wanna know about your open mindedness lol!!!
Reply 45
HaggenDaZ
noooooooooo hardly any females here compare with females that are out and about in every day life sheesh

set your standards higher dawg.

What are you saying daz? That we don't get out? Or that were just not hot?
Reply 46
HaggenDaZ
They don't even compare with your talent....
*slurp*

YOU, Sir, need to stop complimenting me. :wink:

You're beautiful yourself, you know that? Say it to yourself more often, i'd prefer that. =)
Reply 47
~*glitter*~
here you go
Glitter your pic is kind of artsy- I like it. Its not a typical photo to put up of ones self- your not looking at the camera- you played around with the color- your are partially cut off in the pic. It transcends the picture, which is always good.
Cree
What are you saying daz? That we don't get out? Or that were just not hot?

you can decide
IHavePMS
YOU, Sir, need to stop complimenting me. :wink:

You're beautiful yourself, you know that? Say it to yourself more often, i'd prefer that. =)

Well it's true! I cannot get over your amazing........ mhm, Say no more daz say no more! hehe

Am beautiful? Gee, thanks! :smile:
Reply 50
HaggenDaZ
Well it's true! I cannot get over your amazing........ mhm, Say no more daz say no more! hehe

Am beautiful? Gee, thanks! :smile:

=P :redface:

No problemo, dear.
Reply 51
tbh i don't know why some people on this forum care so much about looks anyway,I think you should be ok as long as the person that ur with aint soo ugly that every time u wake up next to him/her you go ewwww.

Most people at our age look ok coz we are young so theres less reason to go ewwww :rolleyes:
Reply 52
Is it whiskey-flavored Haagen-Daz on the menu tonight then? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 53
HaggenDaZ
you can decide

I don't think that's a decission I can make for you. :tongue:
But I will say that I do get out alot and I think I compare with most girls out there as do the other girls who have posted on the picture thread. Some of them are very pretty in fact and I'm sure they have lives aswell.
Cree
I don't think that's a decission I can make for you. :tongue:
But I will say that I do get out alot and I think I compare with most girls out there as do the other girls who have posted on the picture thread. Some of them are very pretty in fact and I'm sure they have lives aswell.

you can take the incentive as to what i was thinking

I didn't mean you didn't get out a lot......... but as imasillynarb always says
" this place is full of ****ing geeks " remains set.
Dr_Death
Is it whiskey-flavored Haagen-Daz on the menu tonight then? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

i can concoct an own haagendaz receipe just for you k?
Reply 56
Calm down everyone.

It's only a picture thread.

Where's Michael Winner when you need him, eh?
Dr_Death

I thought it was brandy... :confused:
Reply 58
[I'm answering a different post!]

Yes, yes it is. [Yes this place is full of geeks!]

Come to think of it, - nevermind.
Reply 59
HaggenDaZ
you can take the incentive as to what i was thinking

I didn't mean you didn't get out a lot......... but as imasillynarb always says
" this place is full of ****ing geeks " remains set.

Define a geek, because I picture a geek as someone who has no social life and just spends all their time studying. I definately don't fit that category. I come online to pass some time before heading out for the night. Better than doing housework if you ask me.

Latest

Trending

Trending