The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

D&D Groups in Falmouth Uni Area

Looking for a decent group of D&D Players around beginner stage and A DM for the group. If none, I could possibly DM.
Weekly or every other week meetups would be best.
Original post by Nickcooper14
Looking for a decent group of D&D Players around beginner stage and A DM for the group. If none, I could possibly DM.

I’ve never played but it looks like fun
It would be nice to learn about any groups as well
Sorry this doesn’t answer your question haha
Just thought i’d say i’m interested lol
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
Original post by Nickcooper14

Hi.
I moved to Falmouth a month ago and I am trying to put together a group as well. I have a post on the Falmouth RPG group on facebook), but only one girl said something and she wants to play Vampire the Masquerade (which I'm fine with but I prefer D&D).
I could DM. I have a lot of experience doing it but none in doing in English, so could be good or a trainwreck. If you're still looking we could try to organize something.
I’m in Truro area so not sure I’m close enough (doing a foundation year at Tregye) but thought I’d pipe up because I’ve wanted to be in a D&D group for years and never had the chance.
Reply 4
Original post by RBudzinska
I’m in Truro area so not sure I’m close enough (doing a foundation year at Tregye) but thought I’d pipe up because I’ve wanted to be in a D&D group for years and never had the chance.

Hey @RBudzinska, Didn't get a reply from the post owner yet, but I'm down to start organizing something. If you're down to come once every week or two to Falmouth we can try to get more members and put a group together

Quick Reply

Latest