The Student Room Group

Is Falmouth University a good university to study at remotely?

Hello everyone!
This is my first post so I just hope I am doing this correctly. :biggrin:

I have been trying to gather as much information as possible about this university (along with other universities too that do distance learning due to being unable to attend (I have a health condition) a brick university without facing consequences) due to wanting to transfer to a better university and the research I have gathered so far seems very promising!
I would be choosing the Illustration BA (Hons) Online for this to help me get to the career I want to enter and I will be starting fresh again which I do not mind but I just want to make sure that this university is the one for me and can support me throughout my studies.

I would like to hear from people's experiences with this university and would like to know if it's a good university or not, along with if this university provides good support, especially for people who suffer with a health condition.

I also do not mind if people have other suggestions on other universities that provide the same or similar courses (mainly looking into the art area or even gaming area) that are also distance learning and good universities too! :biggrin:
(edited 2 months ago)
They’re losing staff from the online provision at a huge rate. I would be cautious of committing to a long course like a BA personally
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
They’re losing staff from the online provision at a huge rate. I would be cautious of committing to a long course like a BA personally

Just out of curiosity, can I ask how you know this? Are you also studying at Falmouth University?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending