The Student Room Group

Frontline 2020 Cohort

Scroll to see replies

How did it go?

For anyone else taking the video interview make sure you answer the question asked. I went and answered the question I thought they were getting at. Which then came up as the next question. I changed my technique after that.

Don't overthink it.
Original post by iggyfishtank
How did it go?

For anyone else taking the video interview make sure you answer the question asked. I went and answered the question I thought they were getting at. Which then came up as the next question. I changed my technique after that.

Don't overthink it.

I’m not sure. I did my best and tried to answer the questions as best I could. I know what you mean by answering the next question - I did that ha I had to blur my face as seeing my self was off putting ha x
Original post by coolcatz818
Hi friends! I was just wondering how long it took for everyone to hear back from the video interview. I sent mine a week ago and still haven't heard anything and it's genuinely starting to drive me a bit mad! The withdraw button is still on my application, which I think is good?

Have you heard back yet it’s been a week for me
I’m worried there is not going to be any places left at the assessment centre
Has anyone who had their AC last week heard back?
Hey, so I did my interview last Friday, it's now Wednesday and I've been emailed the same link but with the caption 'extra time.' I was just wondering if this was normal, and if anyone else had this? I did kind of freeze on the interview so I wasn't expecting to hear anything back tbh 😳
Anyone heard back from frontline?
Original post by AB1998u
Anyone heard back from frontline?

I had my AC last Thursday and was really hoping I’d find out before Christmas! What stage are you up to?
Original post by emmap14
I had my AC last Thursday and was really hoping I’d find out before Christmas! What stage are you up to?

Just been invited to an AC. How was the AC? did u need to do a lot of preparation for it? Can u pick only the days given to u or can u wait for more available days for AC? Cause the dates I got r during my exam period and I don’t know if I should risk spending less time on my exam to prepare for the AC.
Congrats!! I did some preparation for it but it really is just about being yourself and showing the competencies! I’m not sure about the dates, probably best to ring or email them about that!
Original post by emmap14
Congrats!! I did some preparation for it but it really is just about being yourself and showing the competencies! I’m not sure about the dates, probably best to ring or email them about that!

Thank u 😊. Just so nervous cause it’s my first assessment centre ever.
I got to the ac aswell so happy, anybody have any tips? The information sheet details makes it look very intense.
Original post by Vickieelouisee
I got to the ac aswell so happy, anybody have any tips? The information sheet details makes it look very intense.

Congratulations, what day did u pick?
Reply 393
Got a call yesterday to say that I passed the AC which I attended last Thursday. Anybody else got the good news ?
Original post by Taf158
Got a call yesterday to say that I passed the AC which I attended last Thursday. Anybody else got the good news ?

Congratulations, how did u prepare for the AC, and tips?
Reply 395
Original post by AB1998u
Congratulations, how did u prepare for the AC, and tips?

Thanks, well at the AC we all had to sign a non-disclosure for to not discuss the day. My best advice will be make sure you do the webinar beforehand and just relax on the day. Take one activity at a time, then as soon as it’s done, forget about it and concentrate on the next one. Good luck
Original post by AB1998u
Congratulations, what day did u pick?

21st you ?
Original post by Taf158
Thanks, well at the AC we all had to sign a non-disclosure for to not discuss the day. My best advice will be make sure you do the webinar beforehand and just relax on the day. Take one activity at a time, then as soon as it’s done, forget about it and concentrate on the next one. Good luck

Thanks. I was wondering more as to if u read any books on social care. Kinda worried that my limited knowledge would put me at a disadvantage but will definitely complete the webinar before hand.
Original post by Vickieelouisee
21st you ?

16th. Good luck 😊
Original post by AB1998u
16th. Good luck 😊

How did you get earlier dates :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending