The Student Room Group

For sixth form, is it normal for me to wear a black navy blue suit?

for a levels, im wondering if I should wear a grey or a blue suit, the problem is i know that it woulld be more suitable to wear a grey suit. However, the blue suit is more comfortable. So is it ok if i wear a dark blue suit instead of a grey one?
Original post by Azimbrook1
for a levels, im wondering if I should wear a grey or a blue suit, the problem is i know that it woulld be more suitable to wear a grey suit. However, the blue suit is more comfortable. So is it ok if i wear a dark blue suit instead of a grey one?

does your sixthform have a uniform list on the website?
Why do you need to wear a suit?
Why wold it not be OK? Unless your school uniform policy specifically says "no blue suits allowed", I don't really see a problem...
Reply 4
Original post by mez_merising
does your sixthform have a uniform list on the website?

Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 14.05.23.png
The sixth form I want to go to doesnt have a yr 12/13 uniform section
Original post by Azimbrook1
Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 14.05.23.png
The sixth form I want to go to doesnt have a yr 12/13 uniform section

Wear the blue suit for tomorrow and ask what their uniform is when you get there
I find it quite strange that Year 7-8 wear white shirts, while 9-11 wear blue.

Must be annoying for parents having to buy all new shirts after only 1-2 years of use.
Original post by CTLeafez
I find it quite strange that Year 7-8 wear white shirts, while 9-11 wear blue.

Must be annoying for parents having to buy all new shirts after only 1-2 years of use.

My cousin had to buy a new tie each year because apparently there were different colours for each year group :eek3:.
Original post by RazzzBerries
My cousin had to buy a new tie each year because apparently there were different colours for each year group :eek3:.

That’s annoying! I could understand different colours for houses but each year!

Reminds me of Hogwarts. You get a more complex house tie in pattern each year. (Check our the movies and you’ll see this small detail)
Original post by CTLeafez
That’s annoying! I could understand different colours for houses but each year!

Reminds me of Hogwarts. You get a more complex house tie in pattern each year. (Check our the movies and you’ll see this small detail)

Yeah! :facepalm:

Haha! It was a pretty fancy school, so I'm not surprised. :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest