University of Edinburgh

2020 University of Edinburgh Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mangafas
Receiced an offer for just AI yesterday. EU Student and offer was AAA

Congrats! Hope I can get one in a few days
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Anyone had an offer/rejection for first/second year textiles yet?
Original post by Teddy Lu
That’s way too late, waiting is torturing me

Ed have until the 31st of March to get back to applicants
I'm in exactly the same position. It's so frustrating! I've heard back from my other universities for a while now, and I just wish Edinburgh would get back to me so I can make my choices.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in exactly the same position. It's so frustrating! I've heard back from my other universities for a while now, and I just wish Edinburgh would get back to me so I can make my choices.

Oh, I was meant to respond to a specific message hahaha, but I guess not
I was doing some research and the waiting times may be affected by the strikes going on currently...

"The University of Edinburgh, Heriot-Watt University and Queen Margaret University are among the participating schools, who will strike over the course of four weeks.
Staff from 74 universities across the UK will walk out for 14 days spread across February and March, culminating in a week-long walkout from March 9 to March 13" https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/education/university-strikes-edinburgh-why-universities-are-striking-which-ones-are-taking-part-and-all-ucu-strike-dates-1745703
Offer AABB for chem eng
anyone up for the offer open day on the 25th March?
Anyone heard from Law yet?
Original post by Dubontour02
Hey, I received an unconditional for Accountancy and Finance back in early December. What course have you applied for and have you heard back yet?

I applied to the Finance and Business course, but no I have not heard back yet. Edinburgh is the last offer that I'm waiting for so far. I'm an international student from Ontario, Canada so that might be the reason it's taking a while.
Has anyone received a reply/offer from Edinburgh about undergrad Business? It's the only uni I'm waiting for right now, I've had offers from all of my other choices already...
Original post by kaic2108
Has anyone received a reply/offer from Edinburgh about undergrad Business? It's the only uni I'm waiting for right now, I've had offers from all of my other choices already...

Nope, still waiting for it as well. I've heard that Edinburgh usually gives out their offers late march so it might be a few weeks before we hear anything
Hey guys, for any of you that are doing a level computer science and are stuck with the pre released tasks from CIE with code 9608, I found this link which is very good and offers support via discord!

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/computer-science-a-level-pre-release-solutions-may-june-2020-cie-9608-12262414
Original post by Anonymous
EU, RUK, International or Scottish?

EU
Original post by irefusetosignup
don’t worry! i’m eu & haven’t heard back about history & politics yet

received my offer yesterday whilst EU. Hopefully everyone else also got one
Original post by kaic2108

Hey, I've gotten an offer for business and economics
I'm planning to make Edinburgh my insurance, however, it states on the accommodation page that those who make Edinburgh as insurance will only be guaranteed a shared accommodation. Will it be wise to get an off-campus accommodation instead? Do others have the same worries as me if they are planning to make Edinburgh as their insurance?
Just got rejected for Law. Am not too fussed as I had apprehensions about studying Scot's Law anyway! For reference I'm an EU student.
Got rejected with achieved A*AA (A* missed by 3 marks) and an apolytirion equal to an A* for CS (EU) . I was added to the reserve list but I don’t hope for much.
Anyone got an offer for biological sciences yet? Still waiting and it is getting quite frustrating as I got all 4 other offers more than 2 months ago :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending