The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
~*glitter*~
i cant believe it, ive just been shopping on the website and spent 2000 points on the stupidest things, i dont even want them!!!

does anyone else do that cus all the prizes are crap?

yeah i have one. we never use it though because the teachers can never get the machines to work so i have hardly any points
the only good thing on there was the amazon vouchers but that was when i first joined at beginning of year 12 over a year ago now!
Reply 3
~Sam~
yeah i have one. we never use it though because the teachers can never get the machines to work so i have hardly any points
well have you not registered on the website?
Reply 4
~*glitter*~
well have you not registered on the website?

yeah but you only get points for swiping your cards in lessons dont you? i have some but not many
Reply 5
~Sam~
yeah but you only get points for swiping your cards in lessons dont you? i have some but not many
no we just have to turn up
Reply 6
I mainly use my connection card for half fare on buses.
I have one, some of the prizes are really good. i got tickets to a Nick Hornby book reading in the west end. He signed my book and everything :smile:
Reply 8
whats a connexions card ?!

im dim :biggrin:
Yeah i have one but my school put on all the points at the end of the year therefore i had over 3000 points just before exams and none before that.
thunderstorm
the only good thing on there was the amazon vouchers but that was when i first joined at beginning of year 12 over a year ago now!

I agree - I asked them to get them back but the didn't. Maybe we should get a partion started.

Even though that was a good offer they were really stingy about it - they only let us have one :mad:
Yep, I have one. I have 170 points at the moment (100 starter and 70 from surveys) but I don't know how my school sorts out the attendance, or even if they do.
Reply 12
Now that we're in upper 6th we don't use them any more so i get no more points :frown: :eek:
Reply 13
for the love of <insert whoever>

what is this card?!?!?! :biggrin:
i thought id take a look at rewards on the site but it doesnt let me log in, i enter details and press log in and it just goes back to the login page lol
we i had one..

had over 6000 points and used it on crap..

good toni and guy voucher bit thou, 15% off all service :biggrin:

-Cr
Reply 16
technik
for the love of <insert whoever>

what is this card?!?!?! :biggrin:

It's like a registration card thing. You get 100 points for going to all your lessons in 1 week and then u can enter raffles etc or buy vouchers with your points. And a couple of places will take it as ID. It's given out by connexions.... the careersy lifey people
Reply 17
Yeah, only use it for student discounts though.
Reply 18
the local buses around here wont accept them, mean bus people! :mad:
Reply 19
I had the card in yr 12, but the machines would break, so they stopped.

Latest

Trending

Trending