The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

1. Law with International Legal Studies/Law at other universities
2. Universities: Cambridge, Durham, LSE and Birmingham
3. Predicted grades: A*A*A*
4. GCSEs: 999999998 (and a B in Further Maths...)
5. Extracurriculars: Model United Nations, European Youth Parliament, Attended the Y20 in Japan, Editor of a magazine, CCF, Chair of Debate, lead Amnesty International
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I'm Matilda...

i'm applying for photography/film

other universities i'm looking at other than Leeds are Manchester school of art (attached to Met), Norwich uni of Art, Leeds Arts, and possibly Uni of Edinburgh- but not sure if it's a waste as it has less than a 10% acceptance rate.
I currently have 2 a levels in Media and Philosophy (A and B), but OCR messed up our photography grades (frustrating) - so currently have to resit, and hoping for an A, which would make my A Levels AAB.
(edited 4 years ago)
Has anybody recieved offers for Computer Science (Digital & Technology Solutions) BSc - Ucas code G404?
Has anybody recieved an offer for Computer Science (Digital & Technology Solutions) BSc - G404?
Got my offer for Economics today! Anyone else studying econ?
1. Dentistry
2.Leeds, Manchester, Bristol, Queen Mary's London
3.Predicted A*AA
4.GCSEs were 98877766,A,A*
5. Extra curricular: volunteering at my church, work experience at a practice, netball, trumpet, Chair of DentSoc at my college, part time job waitressing :smile:
Really hope I get in
Original post by ingrid333
I'm Matilda...

i'm applying for photography/film

other universities i'm looking at other than Leeds are Newcastle, De Montfort and possibly Goldsmiths and Leeds Arts (struggling to decide if Uni of leeds or leeds arts is better for my course !)
I currently have 2 a levels in Media and Philosophy (A and B), but OCR messed up our photography grades (frustrating) - so currently have to resit, and hoping for an A, which would make my A Levels AAB.

Leeds is better, Newcastle is better overall
Course : Aerospace Engineering
Universities; Cambridge, Imperial, Bath, Bristol, Leeds
A level grades : A* (Maths) taken early
Predicted Grades: A*A*A* Chemistry, Further Maths and Physics
GCSE grades: 6 9s, 4 8s, 1 A (Old Style)
Extra Curriculars: Rugby, Basketball
Offer: Conditional AA in further maths, physics or chemistry
Original post by manu08manu
Has anybody recieved an offer for Computer Science (Digital & Technology Solutions) BSc - G40I

I have the same question too. Can somebody help?
Original post by Anonymous
I have the same question too. Can somebody help?

What kind of help do you need?
Original post by CatusStarbright
What kind of help do you need?

Has anybody recieved an offer for the course.
Original post by Anonymous
Has anybody recieved an offer for the course.

I see.. Well you found one person.
What is the requirements and application process like for international students?
Original post by RobelG1990
What is the requirements and application process like for international students?

All I know is that you need to apply through UCAS even if you are an international student.
Has anyone doing any health/ social care related courses got any interviews?
Original post by manu08manu
Has anybody recieved an offer for Computer Science (Digital & Technology Solutions) BSc - G404?

I received Unconditional offer for Computer Science with High Performance Graphics and Game Engines (at Uni of Leeds).
What course you are applying for: Psychology
What universities you are thinking of: Cambridge, Durham, Nottingham and Sheffield (applied 11/10/19)
A level predicted grades: A*A*AA psychology, history, biology, law + an A in AS History
International GCSE grades: 3A*S A 6B's
Got an offer for Psychology from Leeds yesterday- AAA in any of my subjects. I submitted extenuating/ mitigating circumstances forms but didn't get a reduced offer? Was a little bit surprised
Did you apply for Access to Leeds? That is what gives you the lower offer of two grades lower.
Original post by Muhammad19999
Did you apply for Access to Leeds? That is what gives you the lower offer of two grades lower.

I’m applying
Original post by Muhammad19999

no I'm not eligible I don't think- I spoke to the admissions tutors though and they said my extenuating circumstances would be taken into account

Latest