The Student Room Group

insomnia club

Scroll to see replies

Ohh🙃ermm try counting sheep maybe😅
Stay up and watching movies that's what I like to do.
Reply 382
get a prescription for some sleep aid, if your insomnia is really bad? (when things calm down with the lockdown)
Does anyone get into bed and as soon as you're relaxed you need to take a sh*t or is that just me
Well when I try forcing myself to sleep, I tend to think of a situation/scene so that I have something to dream about...i eventually fall asleep
Original post by catayz24
Does anyone get into bed and as soon as you're relaxed you need to take a sh*t or is that just me

Just u, I have a routine
I never need to go before getting into bed which is a pi*stake. And you're a girl Naz it's easier
Well that’s deep🥺think of saink better lol. U don’t wanna be falling asleep depressed
I never need to go before getting into bed which is a pi*stake. And you're a girl Naz it's easier

U should get into the routine, that way your body starts adjusting and u wouldn’t need the loo whenever. Wym girls have it easy?🤨
I dunno, erm what’s something u like. It doesn’t take me long to fall asleep anymore, I just stay on my phone watching stuff and eventually I get really tired. I know it’s bad to go on your phone right before u go sleep but what can I do

lmao i get hungry or i need to pee
Swear he’s like some surgeon😅
give doctor mike a try haha, wouldn’t u eventually get bored tho
Naz only likes Magic Mike not doctor mike
Reply 394
lol. i hate doctors. i could never date one.
Oh kool aha, well then you’ve found your answer, good luck tryna fall asleep🙃
Original post by Ciel.

doctors r so attractive they have my heart
Naz only likes Magic Mike not doctor mike

Oh wow, u are defo watching me🥺😂😂
Original post by Ciel.

Yet u don’t seem to think maybe they wouldn’t wana date u😆😅
Hes Ight😉

Quick Reply

Latest