The Student Room Group

failed in jan, didnt look at results until today

So, this is going to be short and bitter,

sat January exams, didnt feel good about them at all, was to much of a coward (i can attribute it to poor mental health/insomnia all i want, should've looked), only just looked at results today and ive failed 3/4 modules, my university only allows resits of up to 2 modules, and ive already resat a year,so I've failed 100% unless miraculously the board bumps everyone's mark by a healthy 20%

is there any point sitting summer exams next week? might as well just notify student services right?
Reply 1
Please please pleeease contact your tutor/mental health officer etc. It's hard but you can fight for what you want. I dropped out last year for similar reasons so I empathise with you. I managed to get accepted on to a different course which is much better for me. I just needed letters of approval from a GP and an understanding tutor. You can do this though. There's always a way
Reply 2
If you do nothing, you know what the outcome is likely to be.
It's important to take advice immediately so that you can make an informed decision.
Hey,

I am sorry to hear of what you are going through regarding exams. I would try and speak to your University wellbeing team and see if there is anything they can do. You may be able to try for exceptional circumstances

Whatever happens, I wish you good luck :smile:

Rebecca YSJ rep
100% echoing what the others have said, getting in touch with the student support team will help out loads. If you sit on it and worry about it for too long it will become even bigger of a worry. Reach out and have a chat with them, they are there to support you!

- Harry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending