yea I'm going to the one on the 7th March! x
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 61
Original post by Sylv_samadi
omg congrats that's amazing!!! x

Thankyouuu, might see you at Warwick lol x
Has someone received an email “we haven’t forgotten about you” from Warwick. If yes did they make a decision shortly after that or it doesn’t mean anything?
Reply 63
Original post by dilyanailieva01
Has someone received an email “we haven’t forgotten about you” from Warwick. If yes did they make a decision shortly after that or it doesn’t mean anything?

yes, i got that a few weeks before getting an offer. I don’t think it really means anything
Why is Warwick taking sooo long 😢😢 has anyone gotten some news for the last week. I’m loosing hope..
Why is Warwick taking sooo long 😢😢 has anyone gotten some news for the last week. I’m loosing hope..

I got my offer on thursday, but I did apply well before Christmas so they are taking very long. I reckon they’ll get back to you in the next couple weeks tho xx
Reply 66

It’s killing me.
I just got my offer for Law yesterday after applying in December also! The offer should come shortly :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by mayalmao
I just got my offer for Law yesterday after applying in December also! The offer should come shortly :smile:

What were ur predictions? If u dot mind
Got an offer today at around 17:15. Good luck to everyone who’s still waiting!
Hey my daughter got an offer at 5.30 this evening.

Don’t give up guys. Offers are still being made.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 71
Got an offer today.
Original post by Saftwo
Got an offer today.

Congratulations
What were your grades if you don’t mind me asking?
I’m still waiting for mine
Reply 73
Original post by smuchemwa
Congratulations
What were your grades if you don’t mind me asking?
I’m still waiting for mine

My subjects are Mathematics, Economics and English Literature with predictions AAB respectively. I’m quite surprised I got the offer ngl. I need AAA.
Congratulations- did you apply for the LLB? What were your predicted grades?

Yeah the LLB, my predicted was AAA and that was the offer they gave as well. What about you?
Hey guys just got an offer from warwick for llb :smile:
Original post by Saftwo
My subjects are Mathematics, Economics and English Literature with predictions AAB respectively. I’m quite surprised I got the offer ngl. I

need AAA.

Same my predicted grades were AAB( English Lit,History and Psychology). They want AAA. I hope I’ll get in
Original post by amiraalhendi
Yeah the LLB, my predicted was AAA and that was the offer they gave as well. What about you?

AAB and they want AAA. I hope I’ll get in
Reply 78
Same my predicted grades were AAB( English Lit,History and Psychology). They want AAA. I hope I’ll get in

Fingers crossed
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Hunt3453
Hi everyone, just making a chat for people applying for law at Warwick this year. Start with Name, where else you’ve applied, Subjects, why Warwick, perhaps grades if you’d like.

I’m Archie and I’m also applying to UCL, LSE, Oxford and Bristol. I study English lit, History, Economics and an EPQ.

hey, i’m siddhi and i have accepted my conditional offer for law at warwick. my ib predicted is a 40/45 and my subjects are psychology, global politics, english at higher levels and math, spanish and environmental systems and societies at standard levels. i’ve also got into queemary, soas and kings for law.

Quick Reply

Latest