The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

samsamsupersam
what so just because someone doesn't share your multi-cultural everything's brilliant outlook they're not in possession of a sound mind?? i think outside of the box of false information the government feeds you and see what's really going on in this country which is illegal immigrants flooding in and ethnic minorities taking over, getting everything their own way and who suffers? whites.

That's not lateral thinking: you can get that in the Daily Mail every day, a large number of non-Oxonians do I'm told.

How many illegal immigrants or ethnic minorities are there in positions of power? In what way do they 'get their own way'? Let the questioning commence! 98.5%, for example, of the professional judiciary at Court of Appeal level and above is white.
samsamsupersam
at least they don't let Muslims take over and run their country telling them what's what.

You're quite right, most people on this site are completely out of touch with the world because at the moment it's in fashion to be really liberal, and I guess most of their friends are, so they just follow suite. It's an undeniable fact that Muslims do segregate themselves in society, whole areas of housing have been brought up by Muslims in some cases, if they really wouldn't segregationist then why would they feel the need to all live in the same areas? And don't say because of racism because you wouldn't find a more tolorant country than the UK from the **** we take, most other countries would have rioted multiple times by now. I was having a conversation the other day, and in the 1950s sort of time, the Christian Church had a standing in politics, and politicions were conciously aware of their presence, even if it wasn't official. These days, the Mosque has taken that place and politicians are far more concious of the Mosque than they are of the Church, to a point they even build council funded mosques - no Christian Church was ever council funded. A minority is starting to dominate, and there's a millitant section of that community with supossedly our own citizens ploting attacks and bombing us, and it's starting to become more common.

Yeah, I'll probably be branded a racist, as anyone who speaks out about it is, this country and it's youth are truely pathetic. This forced Multiculturalism is more trouble that it's worth.
Reply 22
London271
The Americans must be about the same height as us, i mean it was the Brits that took over the USA - they all derive from us.

I mentioned this earlier but I'll mention it again. Most Yanks are actually of German-Irish-British descent. Loads of Germans immigrated there in droves during the 1800s.
go to holland

they're all friggin massive there
burninginme
You're quite right, most people on this site are completely out of touch with the world because at the moment it's in fashion to be really liberal, and I guess most of their friends are, so they just follow suite. It's an undeniable fact that Muslims do segregate themselves in society, whole areas of housing have been brought up by Muslims in some cases, if they really wouldn't segregationist then why would they feel the need to all live in the same areas? And don't say because of racism because you wouldn't find a more tolorant country than the UK from the **** we take, most other countries would have rioted multiple times by now. I was having a conversation the other day, and in the 1950s sort of time, the Christian Church had a standing in politics, and politicions were conciously aware of their presence, even if it wasn't official. These days, the Mosque has taken that place and politicians are far more concious of the Mosque than they are of the Church, to a point they even build council funded mosques - no Christian Church was ever council funded. A minority is starting to dominate, and there's a millitant section of that community with supossedly our own citizens ploting attacks and bombing us, and it's starting to become more common.

Yeah, I'll probably be branded a racist, as anyone who speaks out about it is, this country and it's youth are truely pathetic. This forced Multiculturalism is more trouble that it's worth.

What about the Church of England? And the 40 bishops currently affecting British law in the House of Lords, wherein there are no Imams.
Reply 25
To be fair, it varies a great deal across even Britain. In some parts of Glasgow, the people mostly seem to be midgets in my experience. I imagine it's just poor diet.
jismith1989
What about the Church of England? And the 40 bishops currently affecting British law in the House of Lords, wherein there are no Imams.

I'm pretty sure all the Christian chruches have been privately funded; grants for religious buildings and other such unnessiary structures is a recent PC thing.
Reply 27
I'd imagine Americans are shorter on average.
Reply 28
funny thread I must say! But interesting!
burninginme

exactly right and it's not racist. i can't see why recognising the threat to our country is racist. if it happens in America the people who speak out are rightly lauded as patriots. also in America they respect their army for fighting for them yet here we let our soldiers be spat at in the street by Muslims and banned from shops in their uniforms. i'm sick of the way this country is going and we need to make a stand, yet i come on here and it's just full of liberals who probably want to sit back and let Muslims etc take over. they'll change their tune when the first Muslim councils start introducing aspects of Shari'a Law.
Reply 30
Why does it matter?
Reply 31
London271
The Americans must be about the same height as us, i mean it was the Brits that took over the USA - they all derive from us.

Also - the Uk = 60 million and USA = 300 Million so of course the obesity level will be higher - However we are not much behind us. its only like a few %.

1. Lots of Irish, French and Spanish as well as Brits formed the initial American population
2. You will be surprised to know that culture and ways of living evolve after 300 years, thus affecting physical stature
3. How the hell does having a greater population mean the obesity rate is greater?
Reply 32
Tufts
Why does it matter?

Why do the other threads in this forum matter?
Reply 33
Desiret91
Why do the other threads in this forum matter?

I'm wondering what the big deal is with height? Does it make you a better country if you are taller?
the british are some of the shortest europeans so yes probably...
x x x
Reply 35
According to Wiki (average heights):

Brit male - 5'9.6" (age 16-24)
Brit female - 5'4.4" (age 16-24)
US male - 5'9.3"
US female - 5'3.8"
Reply 36
samsamsupersam
exactly right and it's not racist. i can't see why recognising the threat to our country is racist. if it happens in America the people who speak out are rightly lauded as patriots. also in America they respect their army for fighting for them yet here we let our soldiers be spat at in the street by Muslims and banned from shops in their uniforms. i'm sick of the way this country is going and we need to make a stand, yet i come on here and it's just full of liberals who probably want to sit back and let Muslims etc take over. they'll change their tune when the first Muslim councils start introducing aspects of Shari'a Law.

what exactly are the americans fighting for? The war in Iraq!!!! Killing multitudes of innocent people is the right thing to do In your opinion?? And for what? What were they fighting against! What was sadam bothering them with???? Who asked for their help anyway??? Such soldeirs shouldn't be respected for killing and violence for no reason.Or is it just because that it is those muslims that are being killed that everything is justified!!???
dandon_30
what exactly are the americans fighting for? The war in Iraq!!!! Killing multitudes of innocent people is the right thing to do In your opinion?? And for what? What were they fighting against! What was sadam bothering them with???? Who asked for their help anyway??? Such soldeirs shouldn't be respected for killing and violence for no reason.Or is it just because that it is those muslims that are being killed that everything is justified!!???

typical lefty view. makes me sick. if people like you had been in charge in 1939 we'd be speaking German now.
Reply 38
I get the impression that the average American is bigger (weight-wise) than the average Brit but it evens out over time.
London271

Also - the Uk = 60 million and USA = 300 Million so of course the obesity level will be higher - However we are not much behind us. its only like a few %.

er no, India has over a billion people, but I bet the percentage of obese people is still higher in the UK and US. It's all relative - no-one talks about obesity levels without taking the population into account.

We're about 10 years behind the US in the 'obesity epidemic'.

Latest

Trending

Trending