The Student Room Group

Mandotry "the New TSR users are so lame and nothing like the Old TSR"

They don't post like 'em anymore. RIP x2

Scroll to see replies

fascinating
Original post by TaintedLight
They don't post like 'em anymore. RIP x2

Who did you like from the old TSR?

Why are they better than the people who post now?

Maybe because you grew to like them, then they left. If Harrysbar ever left, I would seriously contemplate quitting.
they’re all in the elderly home so pay em a visit
Original post by Oxford Mum
Who did you like from the old TSR?

Why are they better than the people who post now?

Maybe because you grew to like them, then they left. If Harrysbar ever left, I would seriously contemplate quitting.

I don't want to sound weird but I can recall about 1,2,3,4,5,6 users from the 2012-2014 timeline.

Let's not all go philosophical ok. News user lame; old users game.

I've consistently used the font for years actually. Even after TSR mods tried to hide this feature.
(edited 4 years ago)
I don't want to sound weird but I can recall about 1,2,3,4,5,6 users from the 2012-2014 timeline.

Let's not all go philosophical ok. News user lame; old users game.

I've consistently used the font for years actually. Even after TSR mods (who suck at the job as software devs or appreciating constructive criticism in general) tried to hide this feature.

Oh, so you just fancying dissing us newbies. I get it.

It's just I have been lurking on TSR since 2013, and may be familiar with some of the users you miss, that's all.
and this went out years ago
Reply 7
The best users joined in 2006. Everything went downhill for TSR on 14/02/2015.
I was a stupid kid when I made this TSR account lol. I probably didn't know how to use it and left it until late 2018. :biggrin:
Oh, so you just fancying dissing us newbies. I get it.

It's just I have been lurking on TSR since 2013, and may be familiar with some of the users you miss, that's all.

Do you remember the thread "Got pretty intense today" or something along the lines. That was a classic to the point I still laugh when I'm in the streets just walking abt
Original post by Sir Cumference
The best users joined in 2006. Everything went downhill for TSR on 14/02/2015.

:headfire: That font....

I've consistently used the font for years actually. Even after TSR mods (who suck at the job as software devs or appreciating constructive criticism in general) tried to hide this feature.

Not to mention not fixing bugs for literally years.

Does this mean you type the html tags for every post you make, or is there a way of globally changing your font preference?
Original post by Reality Check
Not to mention not fixing bugs for literally years.

Does this mean you type the html tags for every post you make, or is there a way of globally changing your font preference?

Yep. On the phone I type the literal tags since it's much faster than requesting the site to load in desktop mode, clicking on "preview" .... etc etc
Reply 13
Yep. On the phone I type the literal tags since it's much faster than requesting the site to load in desktop mode, clicking on "preview" .... etc etc

It's even faster if you just use the default Arial font. Plus it's easier to read :smile:
Reply 14
You are all cowards with your font choices
Original post by Sir Cumference
It's even faster if you just use the default Arial font. Plus it's easier to read :smile:

Yeah but i don't need to care what's easier for you to read :cool:
Reply 16
Yeah but i don't need to care what's easier for you to read :cool:

Rude
Original post by Sinnoh
You are all cowards with your font choices

That's a fun font, but a bit 70s
Reply 18
That's a fun font, but a bit 70s

Actually Impact font reminds me more of memes circa 2011