Your opinions.
Boring no offence
Original post by PetitePanda
Boring no offence

If you find it boring, don't comment.
Reply 3
Neither. i find it infuriating, it's not even rational

The whispery ones are the worst
I like the one where people are eating and it’s very relaxing and makes me excited for my next meal. definitely not sexual even if ariana grande was to do it. it’s more fun than relaxing tbh
Original post by gjd800

PRSOM

I know right, I find it cringe because I have a phobia of whispering I guess.

YouTube started to ban AMSR videos a few months ago due to children doing these video.
Reply 6
Original post by Discrepancy
PRSOM

I know right, I find it cringe because I have a phobia of whispering I guess.

YouTube started to ban AMSR videos a few months ago due to children doing these video.

Kids doing it is weird and I know some people get off on these things, so it's very risky

I hate whispering and stuff, one of my mates reckons I might have misophonia but I don't know if that's a step too far. I get angry at fidgeters too, and apparently that is a 'thing' with this misophonia

Doesn't affect my life drastically so figured there's no real issue
Creepy as ****.
If you find it boring, don't comment.

Lol okay
relaxing honestly makes me sleepy like the noise ones i dont want tingles or whateva i just want to feel sleepy
I mean, if you find a cat eating corn into an ASMR microphone sexual, then I hate to tell you that you might have some unaddressed issues. :dontknow:
Original post by MidgetFever
I mean, if you find a cat eating corn into an ASMR microphone sexual, then I hate to tell you that you might have some unaddressed issues. :dontknow:

I don't even watch AMSR videosbecause I find them really cringe.
:lol:
I don't even watch AMSR videosbecause I find them really cringe.
:lol:

It was more of a general comment to those that get off on it tbh, I can't stand them either.
Neither. I tried it and it does nothing - the only reason people are getting turned on is because of the accompanying pictures.
What is it?
Some are sexual
Generally relaxing, but as with a lot of youtube media cleavage in the thumbnail does the rounds a bunch.
I think ppl chewing gum in a certain way in my ear is one of the sounds I can tolerate. Whispering is :yucky:
Original post by gjd800

Agreed. I just find it extremely annoying.

Quick Reply

Latest