The Student Room Group

Computer Science 9608 2019 | CIE AS international Paper 1

How did it go?
I sat paper 11 and paper 21. I found paper 11 to be fairly good, had a small confusion in one of the questions which lost me 1-2 marks. Paper 21 on the other hand, I believe it didn't go as good as I would've liked it to go, I didn't have time to do the 8 marker, but overall in comparison to the June papers, I came out of the exam feeling happier about how the papers went. What papers did you sit and how did you find it?Please tell me what you are hoping to get.
Reply 2
Original post by Annon0x45
I sat paper 11 and paper 21. I found paper 11 to be fairly good, had a small confusion in one of the questions which lost me 1-2 marks. Paper 21 on the other hand, I believe it didn't go as good as I would've liked it to go, I didn't have time to do the 8 marker, but overall in comparison to the June papers, I came out of the exam feeling happier about how the papers went. What papers did you sit and how did you find it?Please tell me what you are hoping to get.

Wow, I couldn't agree more, I had the same papers that you had. Indeed, paper 21 was extremely long... I have never seen a paper with so much coding questions on it. I also didn't have time to finish the 8mark question on pseudocode and the 5 mark question after that. However, paper 21 also went pretty well for me. What question of the exam got you confused was it the Javascript interpreter question? I mean since this is my resit, I am hoping in getting an A or a high B so I could be able to achieve the requirements needed for my chosen university.
Original post by aarranz369
Wow, I couldn't agree more, I had the same papers that you had. Indeed, paper 21 was extremely long... I have never seen a paper with so much coding questions on it. I also didn't have time to finish the 8mark question on pseudocode and the 5 mark question after that. However, paper 21 also went pretty well for me. What question of the exam got you confused was it the Javascript interpreter question? I mean since this is my resit, I am hoping in getting an A or a high B so I could be able to achieve the requirements needed for my chosen university.

I got confused just because I didn't understand the question fully. I spoke about it with my friends after that and now I do understand it. It's actually my resit too and I'm also hoping to get an A/B, the higher the better so it's easier to get a better result in A2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending