The Student Room Group

Personal statement help

Hello

I need some help so basically I want to study both journalism and politics however only one university does that course combined. So to make up my choices I’m also choosing to do 1x journalism and 1x politics at other unis however I’ve still got to 2 more uni choices so was going to apply for both politics and sociology & politics and international relations at the university of Aberdeen as they don’t just do politics however I strongly believe I would enjoy doing it combined too. I was basically wondering how much I’d need to write about international relations and sociology in my personal statement as politics is the main subject. Thank you in advance :smile:
Original post by Coolcat789
Hello

I need some help so basically I want to study both journalism and politics however only one university does that course combined. So to make up my choices I’m also choosing to do 1x journalism and 1x politics at other unis however I’ve still got to 2 more uni choices so was going to apply for both politics and sociology & politics and international relations at the university of Aberdeen as they don’t just do politics however I strongly believe I would enjoy doing it combined too. I was basically wondering how much I’d need to write about international relations and sociology in my personal statement as politics is the main subject. Thank you in advance :smile:

talk to Aberdeen and explain that your PS will be aimed towards politics & journalism and ask if they'll accept that ps for the courses you're considering
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
talk to Aberdeen and explain that your PS will be aimed towards politics & journalism and ask if they'll accept that ps for the courses you're considering

Thank u so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending