The Student Room Group

Ranmoor/Endcliffe single studio accommodation available, uni of Sheff

Hi all, I am currently staying at Ranmoor village in the University of Sheffield and I need someone to take over my accommodation contract for next semester (starting January, however I may be open to someone moving in earlier at no extra cost).
It's a single studio and is part of the university owned accommodation. Because it's a studio, it has a small cooking area which includes 2 hob rings, a microwave, sink, fridge w/ freezer box. It also has a double bed and is a spacious room in general, the ensuite bathroom is also a lot larger than in the standard ensuite rooms.
There is a quiet communal area which gives you access to an oven and other plug-in appliances however as it's a studio and has cooking facilities inside the room, you may find you never use the communal area at all (I don't).
Unfortunately, only females are able to take over this contract as the flat itself is single-gendered.
The room costs £23.32 a day and the entire semester (until 11/07/2020) will cost £4384.16.
I am unhappy in uni accommodation and want to move back home and commute from there, this is only going to be possible for me if I manage to pass my accommodation lease onto someone else. It is also the only single studio available in Ranmoor/Endcliffe.
Message me for further details such a pictures etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending