The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield university accommodation

Hello! I am hoping to apply to Sheffield University this year for Chemistry through clearing and was wondering if anyone knows how the accommodation opportunities would be if applying if I am applying through clearing? Not looking for anything too exquisite, just no shared bathroom. Thank you!
Original post by Anonymous
Hello! I am hoping to apply to Sheffield University this year for Chemistry through clearing and was wondering if anyone knows how the accommodation opportunities would be if applying if I am applying through clearing? Not looking for anything too exquisite, just no shared bathroom. Thank you!

Well the application for accommodation opens late march (so around now sheff students can apply) and you pick your own room, floor and building if you want main accommodation where students live (which is the ranmoor / endcliffe accom) and then that process of picking your own room etc closes around june. so if you’re applying through clearing you won’t get the option to self select your own room or block, so you’ll tell them your preferences ie: en-suite room self catered for example. they will then try their best to accommodate your wishes. although i think because main accommodation - ranmoor / endcliffe is so popular you might not get to live there so you might get given city accommodation like st vincent’s palace (which is where a few of my sheffield friends ended up staying as they applied for accom during clearing as well!)
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Anonymous

I am also hoping to go to Sheffield for chemistry through clearing! it says on their website that the accomodation available for clearing students is en suites at ranmoor/endcliffe or city. however I can't afford en suite so im a bit nervous about that
Reply 3
Original post by stressedstudent/
I am also hoping to go to Sheffield for chemistry through clearing! it says on their website that the accomodation available for clearing students is en suites at ranmoor/endcliffe or city. however I can't afford en suite so im a bit nervous about that

Hey do you still need accommodation? I have one available for £90 per week if you would like!
Reply 4
Hi! I have accommodation available for £90 a week! If you would like more details then please let me know. It also had your own bathroom!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending