The Student Room Group

Give a guy advice pls

So basically, theres this gal, we'll call her M. Now im in the talking stage pretty much with M and it's been going pretty well. I mean we call every day and stuff, but her ex.. well he keeps telling her he likes her. And I was on the phone before with her before. The thing is she told me she has no feelings for him, and while I was talking to her (she did bring it up a few days ago, her ex called her and asked to meet on Wed) .
anyways on the point of him wantin to meet her on wed. apparently yesterday he called and when he said bye he was going to say I love you to M, she said he stopped himself then did it again and then finally said bye, take care. I got it out of her that she wanted him to say it. she misses him and I got it out of her as well that she still thinks hes a good person. he went on holiday to his home country and said when he came back the way they used to talk changed and It was different.
What do I do, btw when I say I got it out of her it was in a supportive way so she doesn't know that i'm thinking mad about this.
what do I do pls
You must ask her upright how she feels, and if her heart is still with him to let you know as it’s not fair on you. If she doesn’t choose you immediately , chances are it’s probably him she truly likes and she just doesn’t want to hurt your feelings. (But I hope it’s you!) good luck :smile:
Oh gosh, the amount of these types of posts on here! Please just try to resolve your own romantic issues yourselves and don’t come on here expecting experts to carefully analyse your posts picking up every detail and giving carefully constructed advice
Wow you sound so insecure
I guess the logical thing to do is find the ex and put him down

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending