The Student Room Group

[Official] Pembroke College Applicants 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Did anyone else just get an email saying invitations will be send from now until next Friday?? I wonder how come that’s changed from this Friday
Original post by Maiatg
Did anyone else just get an email saying invitations will be send from now until next Friday?? I wonder how come that’s changed from this Friday

Yeah I just got that but also had someone in another thread saying they’ve had a interview invite
History of Art, haven't heard anything yet...
Original post by Beccawil106
Yeah I just got that but also had someone in another thread saying they’ve had a interview invite

From Pembroke?? Although it may be because they're doing an interview overseas or something like that. Is it possible for you to link it here?

Edit: From the spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EmIKzdM470nGqbgr9mUaeC1sp54drRBvcPWazcQQ3qY/edit?usp=sharing) there seems to be 2 Pembroke interview offers, but one says that they received it in December (bulls*** alert!), and another is an International. Both are for HSPS.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 24
Hi guys, I'm an international student and I've applied for Arch. My provisional dates are showing as 11th-13th December. Does this mean that Cambridge would provide me accommodation for 1-2 nights, or would I have to commute on my own?
Reply 25
Someone tell me they don't send out invites past a certain time or I'll be refreshing my emails all night lol
Reply 26
I haven't heard of anyone getting an invite past late afternoon so no I don't think so. Sleep tight x
Reply 27
Fingers crossed that today might be the day :smile:
Original post by Maiatg

Hope so 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Reply 29
Original post by Maiatg

HSPS invites were sent one year ago today so hopefully :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by pottah
HSPS invites were sent one year ago today so hopefully :smile:

Oo that’s a good point! As well for when they said the possible interview dates for HSPS if they are letting people know two weeks before, this Monday is 2 weeks to the 9th so hopefully should be soon! Best of luck
A friend of mine just got an interview for engineering
Reply 32
Original post by katherineZD
A friend of mine just got an interview for engineering

Well done to them! Was that home or international?
Original post by Maiatg
Well done to them! Was that home or international?

Well it was international, but he chose to be interviewed in Cambridge
Reply 34
Is there a reason Pembroke is amongst the last colleges to send invites this year? I feel like i've been waiting an eternity for a response. All my friends have had answers (not Pembroke).
Ive applied for HSPS
Original post by GenZ
Is there a reason Pembroke is amongst the last colleges to send invites this year? I feel like i've been waiting an eternity for a response. All my friends have had answers (not Pembroke).
Ive applied for HSPS

I feel the exact same my friend keep getting offers and I’m just sat stressing about waiting. I’ve applied for HSPS also - thought it would be soon as they’ve send out international interviews for HSPS
Reply 36
I feel the same, although I only know one person irl with an invite so far

Also applied for HSPS :frown:
I have applied for English at Pembroke, but haven’t heard anything back from them yet!
Just got a HSPS interview !!!
Original post by Beccawil106
Just got a HSPS interview !!!

Amazing!! Congratulations, well done you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending