The Student Room Group

Unilever Apprenticeships 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kango4532
Has anyone tried calling them up to see whats going on?

they literally just repeat the same thing
Atleast we know that itsnot just one person whos experiencing this
I heard back today for the chartered manager apprenticeship (finally)! Anyone else the same?
Original post by hannahgeo123
I heard back today for the chartered manager apprenticeship (finally)! Anyone else the same?

What did they say ?
Original post by Dexterdog1
What did they say ?

The next stage (for that programme at least) is going ahead entirely virtually and you just had to reply to confirm you could attend.
Original post by hannahgeo123
The next stage (for that programme at least) is going ahead entirely virtually and you just had to reply to confirm you could attend.

Oh fab hopefully that will mean the rest of them kick in - good luck
I applied for the level 6 Digital Marketing apprenticeship back in like November and did the SJT's straight away and on Wednesday I received an invite to a virtual assessment centre, so hopefully you guys should hear back soon.
Has anyone recieved any other updates on this I applied for the project management Apprenticeship and the last email I got was on the 6th of May saying that I they were still considering my application and will let me know if I have gotten to the A/C
Original post by Jwahome
Has anyone recieved any other updates on this I applied for the project management Apprenticeship and the last email I got was on the 6th of May saying that I they were still considering my application and will let me know if I have gotten to the A/C

Snap but for marketing
Snap but for marketing

I have just emailed them. I will let you know what they say. I also tried to log into my candidate portal but this screen comes up talking about registration and doesnt allow you to select anything. Has anyone else experienced that?
Original post by Jwahome
I have just emailed them. I will let you know what they say. I also tried to log into my candidate portal but this screen comes up talking about registration and doesnt allow you to select anything. Has anyone else experienced that?

Great thanks / I have seen new ones being advertised now as well at Unilever hope they have not started again
Great thanks / I have seen new ones being advertised now as well at Unilever hope they have not started again

So I just got an email from them saying my application is still being considered. So its most likely the case with yours too. Just a waiting game now I guess.
I hope this helps.
Original post by Jwahome

I applied back in october for PM with Unilever, and only heard back in early March that they have rejected me
Yup, me
Hi,
I’ve just received an email for chartered management about shortlisted for places for virtual assessment centre.However they are unable to confirm if I got to the next stage.If anyone could give some tips of the virtual assessment centres, that would be very much appreciated.I heard the graduate schemes the use games but I’m unsure of the apprenticeship assessment centres.Any tips would be so helpful!
Original post by Harridoyle44
I applied for the level 6 Digital Marketing apprenticeship back in like November and did the SJT's straight away and on Wednesday I received an invite to a virtual assessment centre, so hopefully you guys should hear back soon.

I've also applied for the same scheme! I got the email saying there's going to be a virtual assessment centre and that they're creating shortlists. When is yours?
How will the virtual assessment centres work anyway now. Will there still be group exercises etc
Is there a final interview after or is there only an assessment centre?
I got confirmation I am through to the Virtual Assessment Centre for 12th June. There is still group exercise, but its mainly around debating and talking on why this product or this proposal is better than the other.

Original post by username4174356
How will the virtual assessment centres work anyway now. Will there still be group exercises etc
Original post by antarmstrong
I got confirmation I am through to the Virtual Assessment Centre for 12th June. There is still group exercise, but its mainly around debating and talking on why this product or this proposal is better than the other.

Well done which apprenticeship is this for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending