The Student Room Group

Edexcel pure maths year 1 chapters?

Hi, Im doing Edexcel Maths A level, Pure Maths Year 1

Is there anyway to find the chapters online? as in the chapters which have the examples and exercises, I know they're in the textbook but I only just ordered it.

Reason is because I want to get ahead so Im ready for the next chapters and I can start to do some work at home beforehand.

Thanks!

(not talking about the answers, I know where I can find them)
No, there is a code in the book which can allow you to use the textbook online, but it requires you to have the book.
You probably won’t get the real textbook questions unless your school is paying for the online version, but drfrostmaths had worksheets for each chapter of core pure 1 which are free. I think they’re in the ‘resources’ section.
Would they let you borrow a textbook from school temporarily?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by shadg
Hi, Im doing Edexcel Maths A level, Pure Maths Year 1

Is there anyway to find the chapters online? as in the chapters which have the examples and exercises, I know they're in the textbook but I only just ordered it.

Reason is because I want to get ahead so Im ready for the next chapters and I can start to do some work at home beforehand.

Thanks!

(not talking about the answers, I know where I can find them)

Can you not just wait until the textbook arrives?
Pretty sure this is illegal man, I would delete this
Reply 5
Original post by Mrepic Foulger
Pretty sure this is illegal man, I would delete this

I'd also recommend editing your post to remove the links from the quote. I'm guessing the mods will remove the links from the post above if they don't edit their post.

Quick Reply

Latest