The Student Room Group

What topic are you on at school in Further maths yr 12?

question above, Im currently on chapter 2 rn but I know some schools are a head...
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by 12115
question above, Im currently on chapter 2 rn but I know some schools are a head...

Im on chapter 2 in core pure and just finished chapter 2 in decisions
Reply 3
Original post by pitchf0rk

I have a question regarding further maths, for year 12 and 13, for edexcel, are we covering only 4 textbooks? Im doing statistics 1 and mechanics 1, do I need to do stat 2 and mechanics 2 as well, or do we just finish some topic this year and rest next year?
Reply 4
Original post by 12115
I have a question regarding further maths, for year 12 and 13, for edexcel, are we covering only 4 textbooks? Im doing statistics 1 and mechanics 1, do I need to do stat 2 and mechanics 2 as well, or do we just finish some topic this year and rest next year?

nope we only cover 4 textbooks. so if you are doing stats 1 and mechanics 1 that is your 2 option topics meaning the only books youll need are core pure 1, core pure 2, stats 1 and mechanics 1 for the whole 2 years
Reply 5
nope we only cover 4 textbooks. so if you are doing stats 1 and mechanics 1 that is your 2 option topics meaning the only books youll need are core pure 1, core pure 2, stats 1 and mechanics 1 for the whole 2 years

thank you so much :smile:
Reply 6

hey how many fm chapter have you covered now, just checking?
Reply 7
Original post by 12115
hey how many fm chapter have you covered now, just checking?

sorry a little late haha, ive done 2 core chapters (complex numbers and argand diagrams) almost finished matrices and then working on my 5th decisions chapter (travelling salesman problem) and then weve completed 4 others (algorithms, graphs/networks, algorithms on graphs, route inspection)

Quick Reply

Latest