The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bit of both, really.
i know it doesn't directly fit but i really can't wait for my GCSE results....
Words can not describe how scared I am. My offers might seem to low to some people, but they seem ****ing impossible to me at the mo. I doubt I got them. :frown:
Reply 4
hay guiz im so excited for receiving a letter on a piece of paper
I wish I'd worked more and watched films less :frown:

Knowing the entire script of Roman Holiday is all well and good but it doesn't really help my with my maths exams... :no:
Reply 6
I think it would be hard not to dread them. People see meeting their offer as a relief, and missing it as a failure. Maybe this is just my pessimistic view, but there's no possible good outcome. It's either OK if I meet firm, bad if I meet insurance, and disaster if I miss both.

I guess relief still feels good though.
Bit of both, alot is riding on me passing and getting into uni so this has been the most nerve wracking wait out of all results. I'm excited because i finally want to know whether i've got into uni and don't have to keep thinking "oh god what if i don't get in" and stop myself buying things just incase i don't need them lol. I'm also dreading it because i'd rather be in a state of unknown and telling myself i've passed than knowing i've failed and facing the depression that will come after it, especially watching all my friends go off to uni whilst i'm left behind again.
im dreading it....especially after finding out my school messed up when sending my history coursework :angry:
Meh.. Can't change them anyway!
What's the point thinking about them?!
Reply 10
I think i'm insanely nervous. I can't stop thinking, and my stomach turns upside down every time i think about it. I'm cacking myself about this, i've either completely missed my grades, or i've got something like AAA. I have NO idea.
I'm always excited and can't wait no matter how badly I think I've done; I just wanna find out!
I don't even think about it.. It's not happening any time soon so there's no point.
Reply 13
Just reading this thread is making my stomach do backflips. I'm nervous but SO excited and am hating the wait.

It's four weeks, everyone!
jseldis
I'm cacking myself about this, i've either completely missed my grades, or i've got something like AAA. I have NO idea.

:ditto: Usually I know how I have done. This time I have not a bloody clue...not a monkeys. I dont know whether thats bad or good.
im dreading it and m excited a bit, but ill c how i feel on the day, let
I'm looking forward to it- whatever grades I get for my AS results, I know I'm going to resit or redo coursework modules anyway. I just need them so I know how quickly I'm going to have to put together my coursework.
Reply 17
I couldnt wait at first but now im dreading it because i think ive failed all of them...im kind of a negative person and never think positive.
I get nervous leading up to it, then I get a big rush and just want it to come as fast as possible (as with AS and GCSE)

what ever happens happens ...
Reply 19
Dreading...

Latest