The Student Room Group

Results Day

Everytime I think about results day I literally want to cry. My parents will be mad at me because I know im going to get bad grades. I'm just not going to look at them ive decided. I'll check ucas to see if i got into unis. if not i will just be depressed in my room for the rest of my life/j omg im literally dreading it omg
Reply 1
Original post by beefreya
Everytime I think about results day I literally want to cry. My parents will be mad at me because I know im going to get bad grades. I'm just not going to look at them ive decided. I'll check ucas to see if i got into unis. if not i will just be depressed in my room for the rest of my life/j omg im literally dreading it omg

hey honey how Dyu know you got bad grades? Which subjects did u take? Some mark a lot more openly than the others so it depends
Reply 2
Original post by anon-.-
hey honey how Dyu know you got bad grades? Which subjects did u take? Some mark a lot more openly than the others so it depends

I do french english lit and psych. I already got my english coursework back and i got a D so that means i can't do well in english. the 1st psychology paper was absolute bullsht, and i probably messed up my french speaking. overall i have had no exams i have come out of and been confident.
I’m terrified for results day too but it’s not the end of the world and your parents should just be satisfied with what you have managed to do
Reply 4
I do french english lit and psych. I already got my english coursework back and i got a D so that means i can't do well in english. the 1st psychology paper was absolute bullsht, and i probably messed up my french speaking. overall i have had no exams i have come out of and been confident.

okay well for psyc, i did it last yr and hardly revised and managed to get a B, the psyc markschemes r a blessing so more than likely you'll be okay even if u chatted bs if u made it relevant its worthy of marks, dyu have a uni place confirmed/firmed?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by anon-.-
okay well for psyc, i did it last yr and hardly revised and managed to get a B, the psyc markschemes r a blessing so more than likely you'll be okay even if u chatted bs if u made it relevant its worthy of marks, dyu have a uni place confirmed/firmed?

i have accepted my offers idk if that is what you mean haha. my 1st is UEA with ABB and 2nd is portsmouth with 120 ucas points
literally same, I kept messing up my exams due to poor arrangements made by my school and they won't put me down for special consideration because they dont want to snitch on themselves :')
Reply 7
Original post by lcvedingdong
literally same, I kept messing up my exams due to poor arrangements made by my school and they won't put me down for special consideration because they dont want to snitch on themselves

you can appeal ur results i think, or report them to the exam board
Reply 8
i have accepted my offers idk if that is what you mean haha. my 1st is UEA with ABB and 2nd is portsmouth with 120 ucas points

Oh wow, same here for my first choice! I hope we do well.

Quick Reply

Latest