The Student Room Group

What's your biggest fear of 2020 onwards?

Mine is getting married.
For that to happen I need a girl who wants to be my wife and that's hard.
It's the anxiety.
The older they get, the harder it is to fall in love.
I hate London, searching the streets to start a conversation. I hope women get brave enough to approach us now. It's scary.
Reply 1
I fear rejection and regret.
Getting older. Having to make more adult decisions. Ugh.
A levels 😬😬 need good grades to get into uni
Original post by MrTZINGB
Mine is getting married.
It's the anxiety.
I hate London, searching the streets to start a conversation. I hope women get brave enough to approach us now. It's scary.

Mine is getting married too, but I've already done the whole falling in love bit and my wedding is already booked for April. It's exciting and scary all at once.
Original post by hippieglitter
Mine is getting married too, but I've already done the whole falling in love bit and my wedding is already booked for April. It's exciting and scary all at once.

Congrats!
Reply 6
Original post by hippieglitter

Don't think too far ahead, usually it's the wedding reception and cake cutting that is to look forward to.
It's stressful sending the invitations and general planning but pick a good venue, have a speech handy and you'll be set.
Mine is getting married.
It's the anxiety.

everything to do with life like just feeling like I'm going to fail everything and end up homeless
January 1st
Not getting the grades I want
Graduating
Don't think too far ahead, usually it's the wedding reception and cake cutting that is to look forward to.
It's stressful sending the invitations and general planning but pick a good venue, have a speech handy and you'll be set.

Venue is perfect, invitations went out with Christmas cards (that was scary, past the point of no return), final dress fitting in Feb. I don't need to do a speech, leave that to groom and best man. If I do, I'll just wing it; thanks for coming and all that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending