The Student Room Group

OCR Russia and its Rulers

Help! I’m studying russia and it’s rulers for a level history and I just don’t know what the best way to revise is!! How are other people revising? Xx
Reply 1
Original post by meli_saa1410
Help! I’m studying russia and it’s rulers for a level history and I just don’t know what the best way to revise is!! How are other people revising? Xx

Hi I just re-write my notes and split every section into the tsars and communists + each individual leader, highliting the differences between each one.
Original post by Joe.Arch
Hi I just re-write my notes and split every section into the tsars and communists + each individual leader, highliting the differences between each one.

Ah okay are you doing essay plans? And also how are you splitting your time between the three history courses? Like how often do you revise each?
Reply 3
Original post by meli_saa1410
Ah okay are you doing essay plans? And also how are you splitting your time between the three history courses? Like how often do you revise each?

Yeah it's all about detailed essay plans ! Our exams are 80% of the grade after all. And I try to do equal ammounts but Russia is 40% of our grade, so it is more important overall.

Quick Reply

Latest